64 - {{ Hitoshi Shinsou }}

Start from the beginning

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? What kind of hugs do they give?) 

   Shinsou doesn't give hugs often. Usually, his hugs are kind of light and sometimes feel like he doesn't want to be there. But, don't worry, he does. If you try to pull away from a hug before he's ready, he can and will hold you close to him like it's the last time he'll hug you again.

I = Instrument (Do they play an instrument?) 

   He can play a couple of chords on the guitar and could probably figure out the bass if he had to. But, he doesn't regularly play any instruments other than that. 

J = Joy (What brings them joy in life?) 

  Much like Midoriya, just being at UA brings him a lot of joy. He's closer to his dreams of being a hero than he's ever been –especially once Eraserhead, a hero he really connects with, starts training him. Additionally, he's well respected by his classmates both in the general studies course and when he transfers to the hero course. And, he has a partner. What more could he really ask for? 

K = Kisses (What kind of kisser are they?) 

   He's a lazy kisser. Shinsou could have downed two energy drinks before kissing you and it's still the same. There's nothing overly special about his kisses other than when he gives them. But, it's usually in the way he looks at you. Consistently, when he pulls away, Shinsou looks at you with pure love and adoration in his eyes. It basically makes you melt. If he meets your eyes, you can be sure he's giving you another kiss. 

L = Love (How do they act when they have a crush?) 

   He's fairly secretive about it. Others would hardly notice the subtle things that change for him when he has a crush. The main "tell" is that he stares… he stares a lot. Shinsou doesn't intend to be creepy about it. He's a person who's in his head a lot, and you happen to become the person who his eyes go to when he's thinking even if it's not specifically about you. 

M = Morning (What are mornings like with them?) 

  If Shinsou has a choice in the matter, he completely skips the morning. On school days, there's not much he can do with his mornings other than go to class. But, if it's the weekend, he sleeps until noon. He's normally a light sleeper, but nothing can wake him up before noon on the weekends. 

N = No (What is their pet peeve?) 

    He doesn't really like discussing quirks very much. Midoriya is the only exception as his analysis is always a positive outlook of the quirk. But, many other people take talking about quirks as determining how dangerous or useless a person is. Shinsou dealt with more than enough of that speculation, so he usually leaves immediately if the topic arises. 

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

   He mostly opens up to you in an absentminded way. Like, you two could just be having a normal, positive conversation and he'll just throw out, "Yeah, I didn't really have friends in middle school." How much he opens up to you is really dependent on what type of conversations you two have and if you're comfortable talking more about whatever he brings up. 

P = Pet Names (What kind of pet names do they use?) 

   He mostly just uses your first name, a shorter version of it (even if it's just the first letter of your name), or just a common nickname your friends use if you have one. Randomly (if you two are alone or he's really tired), he'll call you angel. You two did a couples costume for Halloween one year where one of you was an angel (you) and the other was a devil (Shinsou). He called you angel most of the day, and he hasn't stopped since. 

Q = Questions (Do they believe in the supernatural? Aliens? Anything along those lines) 

  He's a "believe it if he sees it" kind of guy. So, Shinsou doesn't believe in ghosts, but he doesn't stop you or anyone else if they do. As for aliens, he had an hyperfixation on the planets as a child, and he read endlessly about the millions of other known galaxies out there. With that information, he finds it hard to believe that there aren't at least a couple of living things floating around out there. He's not really into conspiracy theories otherwise, but he'll happily listen to Todoroki explain them. 

R = Romantic (Are they romantic during the relationship?) 

   He's not really romantic with words. Shinsou tried occasionally to say something loving, but it came out unintentionally stilted. Also, he always cringes a bit after saying it. But, he can do sentimental presents and dates. You don't need to hear it to feel the love he puts into personalized gift bags that have just about all of your favorites or a picnic that he modeled after a scene in a movie you really liked. 

 S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up)

   He's not very good at cheering up anyone. Especially when it comes to others, he doesn't mean to be bad. But, Shinsou doesn't really know what sort of advice to give most of the time and even offering physical reassurance, like a hug, can be off limits sometimes. Most of the time, he can offer silence if that's what's needed or, if he's comfortable, something physical to ground you. 

T = Together (How clingy are they?)

   Shinsou pretends like he isn't clingy. But, in reality, he's doing mental gymnastics for the next time he can be beside you. "Ten minutes isn't that long, you just have to wait three of those then you can be with (Y/N) again." You could be in the same class, sitting right next to him, and he'll still think about it that way. He mostly follows you around like a house cat –always close by and occasionally looking for affection.

U = Unbearable (What habit do they have that’s unbearable?)

   Shinsou is very reluctant to go to others for help or really talk about those things either. Alongside that, he has a tendency to go radio silent when those things come up: traumatic memories, depressive episodes, or especially rough times with insomnia. So, it can be a little bit unbearable that he's ignoring you or suddenly becoming distant when you have very little knowledge about the reasons why. 

 V = Videos (Do they take lots of videos or photos during your relationship?) 

   He almost never has his phone on him when he's with you. Shinsou has very little interest in most social media, so he doesn't see the need to take a lot of pictures or videos. That being said, he happily saves anything you send him. 

W = Why (Reasons for why they love you?)

    It's pretty cliché, but you showed that you believed in him. Very few people have done that for him, so you would have consistently encouraged him to become a hero and helped him when he felt at his worst. In addition to that, you make him feel like he has importance to you as well by coming to or opening up to him. 

X = eXtra (What’s an interesting fact about them that they don’t tell anyone about?) 

   He collects hero merchandise. Specifically, he collects merchandise for former pros he found at thrift stores or largely unknown heroes that only had a brief run in marketing. They're real collectors items actually –mostly when some became popular heroes years later and no longer produced their old figures. He talks about it a lot with Midoriya since the green haired boy is well-versed in those heroes and has some of his own figures and plushies that aren't of All Might. 

Y = Yuck (What do they hate?)

    Vegetables. Idk, I just feel like he doesn't like them. He'll eat them because he knows they can be healthy, but he also actively avoids them if he can. Baby carrots are the only exception. 

Z = Zzzz (How do they sleep?)

   As I mentioned earlier, he's normally a light sleeper. He'll never say no if you want to spend the night with him but almost any sort of movement or sound you make will keep him up for awhile. That is if he can sleep. Most of the time, he struggles to get to that point and doesn't even sleep long if he can. If you prefer cuddling while you sleep, he'll do it happily, but he's almost always up hours after you've fallen asleep. Or, he's a fun partner to have midnight, sleep-deprived conversations with. 

_-*-__-*-_

(A/N: When I first posted this, I made a note on here about how this book was about a year old at the time. It's almost three years old now so… I've been on here a while.)

Hope you enjoyed~