The Forest

Nightmare decided to walk his way to the Forest..thinking that he'd rather prefer to sit, lay, and sleep in the darkness - haven gotten used to it for being kept in it for so long.. Nightmare on the other hand apologized for it, he too knowing that an apology can't do right for the things that he 'forced' Nightmare to do. In that moment in time, Nightmare's thoughts got the best of him, as he began to think back to what they both have done. His body began to shake violently, along with his hands, covering his eyes, as it gripping onto his head, starting to rock back and forth while sitting in front of a tree. Gritting his teeth, he cried heavily, holding back his weeps by gritting his teeth more.

This same thing happened back T the Abandoned Building, where he cried heavily, held his weeps back through gritted teeth. Hugging his legs to his chest tightly while rocking back and forth. Nightmare felt as if he was slow going Mentally Unstable from his Past. Wishing he could Redo everything..but all the way to the start. It was at that point where he saw or..felt something pass behind him and the tree he was rocking in front of. His head snapping back quickly. The same thing happened in front of him, with his head the snapping in front of him.

Nightmare began to shake more, his eyes slightly widening more, as he slowly stood against the tree - but as he did..he began to walk forward, his eyes and his head snapping in every direction to stay alert.
..He then looked in a particular direction, instantly stopping in his tracks..noticing and knowing who this thing was -from it's smile, to it's sharp tentacles..and his threatening Aura and Presence.

'..He found us!'

Nightmare said, as Nightmare turned, about to run in the opposite direction..but was to late, being grabbed from behind and slammed into a tree. He groaned loudly in pain, gripping weakly on the tentacle that was wrapped around his waist, and only seemed to get tighter the more he struggled. Nightmare groaned more the more this seemed to happen, and still continuing to do so even so after he saw his Brother slowly come into view. His smile practically scaring Nightmare so much that he closed his eyes tightly to not see it.

"So..I see you tried to run from me..again for the 1,000nth time. But even so after you tried to barecade me in a building - which, for the record, didn't work. You still somehow escaped me. But I've caught you and you this time"

Shattered said, softly patting Nightmare's head softly, as if to congratulate him on 'trying'. Nightmare tried his hardest to not force his hand away, but also tried to hold back his tears, biting down on his lip for a moment before speaking up.

"P-Please..Dream, I know you're in there so-"

Nightmare was suddenly cut off by Shattered suddenly slapping him harshly, almost causing his cheek to crack. He already began to inhale and exhale harshly, holding his cheek with both hands. Nightmare proceeded to cover the pain/burning of the slight bruise that slowly appeared - but was then slapped harshly again, but on his other cheek. Nightmare held back a small scream of pain, shaking more from it. And yet his eyes were still closed, not wanting to look at the grotesque face of the Dream he knows today. He then slouched over, covering both his cheeks, with Nightmare doing the same. But the moment quickly changed when Nightmare's arms were then held up high in the air, to the point where his back was straight.

This causing Nightmare to open his eyes swiftly to see the most..calmest but angriest face he could ever see in or on someone.. especially his Brother. But before he could close his eyes again, he was suddenly punch Violently in the stomach, coughing and hacking up blood immediately. Shattered smiled to this, seeing how his pathetic low life of a weak brother let loose of blood so easily. He then..proceeded to do this..and for a good while until Nightmare could barely breath.

- 30 Minutes of Torture Later -

Nightmare at this moment..was so weak that he could barely clutch a fist, breath or even see correctly. His body felt limp, his arms and legs felt like they went to sleep, along with his stomach that was numb from pain. Blood seemed to only ever slightly choke from his mouth when ever he tried to breath deeply.

But Shattered wasn't done yet, smiling so wide to the point where the corners of his mouth reached his non-existent ears. He then gather a bit of his strength that he was holding back. .as he Beyond Violently punch Nightmare again. Causing him to recoil towards and practically heave blood, his eyes immediately but slowly going blank as he could feel his own Soul stop beating. His Crown then gently flew off his head and onto the crown, cracking ever so slightly as it did.

The slippers that Sans gave him slid off his feet, as his shaking body then stopped shaking, his body actually going numb.

Internal
"C-Come on Nightmare! Don't go on me now!" Nightmare said, shaking Nightmare's almost lifeless body. He could feel the body heat from his slowly fade, along with his breathing slowing drastically.
"N-Nightmare..p-Please" Nightmare pleaded, continuing to hold his body in his lap. He then lifted his head up slightly with a hand, seeing that his eyes were pitch black blank. And his blood was practically pouring from his mouth. Nightmare tried to cover his stomach to try and block the punched - but each one seemed to only get stronger the more Shattered punched, and punched..and. . A single Blue Tear from Nightmare rolled down his cheek and to his chin..slowly dropping onto Nightmare's forehead.
"N-..Nighty..p-please don't go.."
Nightmare said through a cracking voice. As he brought Nightmare's upper body up, resting his forehead against his as he cried more..

"..I Need You.."