you're so stubborn

Aries (m) x Taurus (m)
So like I really like this plot this is for
@tsundere_tsundere

Aries POV

So let's say I have this boy that I really like, but he probably doesn't like me back. I have a feeling he's just really stubborn which is part of his personality. I keep that thought for later right now I just need to keep walking so I won't be late for class, but when do I care if I'm late or not. Okay let's just say I'm making progress by impressing my crush by not getting as many detentions like before..

I got to class and there he was, sitting there while looking at the window. Typical Taurus. "Hey Taurus!" Cancer ran into the room and then bumped into me, "Oh I'm sorry Aries" he giggled. I glared at him for a bit and wished that Taurus was like that and not such a tsundere. He happily greeted Cancer back. Why can't he do that to me every morning?!

Taurus POV

I saw Aries come into the classroom, but I didn't feel like looking at him. I swore to myself that I never liked him and I never will, that doesn't mean I am stubborn or anything. Why am I even saying that I already know for a fact that I about dislike him. That doesn't make any sense.. "Taurus? Buddy? You cool?" Cancer helped me snap out my ridiculous thoughts. "Oh yeah, I'm good" I replied. "Hey Taurus!" I heard Aries say. "Are you going to tomorrow's game?" He asked me 'politely'. What is wrong with him I would never, especially when he is going to be there. I just looked at him up and down and replied with "No"

Class ended, me and Cancer walked out of class together. Aries ran up to us and said "Hey Taurus can we talk like just the two of us?" I looked at him like if he was insane. I can't be in the same room as him, no just NO. Cancer looked at us both and smirked "Yeah yeah you two have fun alright" He then left with that nasty grin glued on his face.

I still followed him because of my curiosity. "So have you ever seen me at a game?" He asked and I had to be honest I had. Obviously I had to go a second time, last time I caught him shirtless in the locker room while I was going to leave the water bottles for Coach Mercury. You should've seen that bod- WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!

I blushed at my thoughts but tried to put them away. "Hey you never answered me?" He asked already seemed frustrated. "Well yeah actually.." I turned my face to a window like I always do.

Aries POV

I looked at him as he turnes to look at the window. Okay I'm tired of his stubborn bullshit! I hope I'm doing the right thing because I have a feeling he might hate me for this.. Yes I kissed him. Here's how it went down.

I had showed him my abs and muscles, he then quickly fell in love with me and we kissed like there was no tomorrow! :D

No I'm kidding I would never do that. I just tried to make him look at me and tried to talk to me. "Taurus can you please look at me" I begged but he didn't move an inch of his face. "Why do you avoid me so much?" I asked him it was a very important question to me. "I-I don't know" he finally decided to face me. I felt a blush spread onto my cheeks. He's so pretty.

"I t-think I kinda like you, wait no I don't, but maybe.." he said looking away from me again. "Also if you dare to awe me it'll probably be the last thing you do!" Wow! Well he probably meant it. "Oh come on you're acting like such a cranky bull" I laughed at my own comment. "Hey Taurus?"
"What?" He finally faced towards me "One last thing"
"What is tha-"
I didn't let him finish his sentence I just pulled him towards me and kissed him passionately. It was just a few seconds before he pulled away. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" he yelled "About you" I smirked a bit. He hesitated and blushed at my comment.

"You're such an idiot!"

~

"Oh yeah? I guess I'm your idiot"

A.N.-
Hello it's me again! I have a feeling this story feels kind of rushed, and I should at least make a few more parts of the story later on, but who knows. I'm so sorry if you didn't like this, I promise I will keep trying to make better stories!