why so harsh?

Aries (f) x Aquarius (m)
For @KandyKat07
Enjoy!!!!!

Aquarius POV

Today has started as a very bad day so far. In the morning, I had no food so I had to wake up early to get food, but I got a little benefit to go to McDonalds, that was fun. Then as I got to school I got stuck in traffic, and ended up being twenty minutes late to class which sucked because I have detention after school now. Now I'm in lunch and could this day be even worse?! I saw my crush, Aries, being asked out by the popular guy at school! Why me, why today!

I was just too sure she was about to say yes, and I just didn't have the courage to even say anything. I just stood there like an idiot. This is it, it's over for me now. She will never love me. Everyone at school always call me a nobody, a nerd, or even a good-for-nothing. The only reason I don't believe that is because one day Aries said that I was unique and very smart. Oh how I love that memory, but now it just won't feel right... will it?

Aries POV

I was on my way to get my lunch and meet up with Aquarius until the most popular boy in school came up to me. "Umm hey Leo" I said I was very confused as to why he was standing right in front of me and sweating like a maniac. Okay I'm kinda exaggerating about the sweating part, but he looked kinda nervous. "Hey A-Aries I was just wondering if you wanted to like h-hang out later like as a d-date" He finally stuttered out. Really?! Is this for real?!

I had never expected a popular boy like Leo to ever ask me out. But obviously I had to say no. The reason why is because I really like Aquarius. Yes of course the "nerd" Aquarius there's no one other than him. I know it might sound ridiculous 'Aries how can you prefer a lonely nerd over a popular jock?!'. The answer to that is I have no idea. It's just he's so different from other guys, he's himself, he's unique! This must sound strange, but I was going to ask Aquarius out today. The only problem is.. he got detention after school.

I finally decided to reply and try to reject him in nicest way possible. "Look.. I'm sorry Leo but I'm going to have to reject this "date" of yours. You see I like someone else and I'm hoping he might feel the same way, I'm really sorry" I sighed "Can we still be friends though?" He replied with a yes and I waved goodbye for now and went over to Aquarius who stood there with blank expression on his face.

Aquarius POV

I saw Aries as she smiled at him and and probably agreed to his date offer. I felt my heart crashing to the floor as I had also felt like I was about to tear up. She then left Leo and started walking towards me I blushed because of embarrassment and because of her. Even if I felt heart broken I could never reject her beauty... She walked up to me and what she said built me back up again...

"Hey Aquarius will you go out with me?"

I was shocked at her words. I couldn't believe what just flowed out of her lips. I stood there stunned. She waited for my respond I could see that I was making her very nervous. The first thing I said was.. "Why?". I wasn't the one shocked anymore.
It was her..
I then shook my head and instantly said "Never mind don't worry about that" I sighed. "Of course I would love to" I gave a little grin of approval.

Aries POV

I was so scared at first, but I'm Aries of course. I gained my confidence and waited for his response. He asked "Why?" I don't understand why he would ask that. Before I could respond to his question he said "Of course I would love to" I swear a rush of excitement ran through me. I immediately jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He then smashed his soft lips against mine. I had forgotten we were still in the cafeteria, but the good thing was everyone applauded. I was so happy at this moment, but remembered that he still had detention today.

Aquarius POV

I guess today wasn't such a bad day after all..