Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

He looked at her, Darien, and her again, "Lena sweet heart, who is this boy?" he asked about Darien.

"M-my boyfriend." she said sweetly and innocently the best she could to him.

"Lena, you never mentioned a boyfriend." he said, looking pretty surprise.

"Yeah," Skyler said. "You know our rules, no dating without our permission. And you didn't tell us?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "Skyler, let go of him. You to Tristan."

Darien tried to stepped away, but her brothers had a good grip on them, "Hey, hey, this jacket is one of the most expensive things I have." he said about his leather jacket.

"You think we care?" Skyler asked.

"Yeah," Tristan said, leaning his arm on Darien shoulder now. "Apparently you don't know who we are. We're Lena brothers and there's two more of us, so I'll just warn you now, watch your ass—I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

Lena groaned, "Tristan, stop it. Don't scare him away. And his name is Darien."

"Darien?" he questioned. "I heard about you at the police station. You're the talk of the town. I hear you're pretty bad."

"Really?" Skyler said. "How'd Lena get stuck with you? She's as innocent as a doe eye dear."

Darien started to look uncomfortable and Lena groaned, "Guys, come on, be nice. Daddy, tell your sons to let go of him."

Her dad shrugged, "You know them, they never listen. They're grown men now."

Her mouth dropped, "Daddy!"

He groaned, "Fine, Sky, Tristan, let go of the poor boy."

Her head turned to the side to tell Jamie, "Now let go of me, Jamie." she growled to him and he gave her a look, but did as she said.

Her dad turned to Darien, "So, boy, what's your whole name?"

Darien swallowed hard, "Darien Aric Armando Molina Call."

Lena heart fluttered, 'His whole name sounds romantic,' she thought. But she wonders why he only told her it was Darien Aric Call.

"And where you from?"

"Boston.".

"I could have guessed." he said. "Nothing wrong with a city boy. Are you Spanish?"

Darien nodded, "Why?"

He shrugged, "Just curious, you have a pretty interesting name. But my boys could care less about your name. I mean look at them," he chuckled looking around her brother. "They look like wolves don't they."