Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

"A ton. Ash is just one of them." he said. "But...my parents were always never close with them, so I kind of like an outsider to most of them."

She frowned, "Sorry.".

He shook his head, "Doesn't matter, I don't need them." he said. He looked like he wanted to say more, but stayed quiet for a moment. "So, um, yesterday I was thinking after I got home."

"About?" she asked.

"I haven't had anyone care about me since my mom and I'll admit, it scares me a little." he said. "But Lena, I can't get you out of my head. It's like you just crawled into my head and stayed there. All I think about is you either it's you being crazy, stalking me, or being totally beautiful. And as hard as I try, I can't stop thinking of you all day."

She blushed hard, "Well that's surprising, to hear coming from you, Darien. What are you trying to say?"

He leaned up from the tree and took a step closer to her, "I'm not boyfriend material, so don't expect me to do all these mushy stuff girls likes to do with their boyfriend."

"Are you saying you want to be my boyfriend?" she grinned at him.

"Isn't that what you want?" he asked and she rolled her eyes, but chuckled. "I won't ask you this again because I'm probably making a fool of myself right now so I'll just get it all out. For one, I'm most likely Bi-Polar and yes, an asshole. I have a lot of dark secret you don't know about me and don't expect me to tell you them all. I hate romance movies, so I'll never watch one even if you beg me. I like cigarettes because they calm me down and I tend to take my anger out on people. I'm one of the most sarcastic people you'll ever meet. I'm cold hearted and tend to push people away—but you, because you're always still there! But something inside me want you around sometimes and you make me go crazier when you're around. So, Lena, do you wanna be my girlfriend."

She just wanted to cry out a 'yes' and attack him with kiss, but just to be a smart ass, she pursed her lips, "Hmm, I'll have to think about." she said and he groaned, rolling his eyes. She chuckled, "Sure, why not, Darien."

He put his hands on her waist and her arms came snaked around Darien neck as he kissed her. She couldn't help but smile big as she kissed him. She has never been so happy in her life and she knew she could get him to open up more about himself. She could help him deal with his issues and what Darien doesn't know, she hates those bad cheesy romance movies also. She grew up with five brother who loved action stuff.

She what to jump and squeal since Darien was her boyfriend now. She wasn't sure what do in a relationship, but it should just come like a friendship, right? She didn't care right now as she kissed him.

Suddenly she felt someone grabbed her jacket and pulled her back.

"Hey-", Darien started until Skyler and Tristan stood next to him, grabbed the top of his jacket.

Lena didn't need to turn her head around to see it was Jamie holding her back.

She couldn't stop smiling until her dad appeared with his arm crossed over his chest in the middle of them. She blushed and gave him an innocent smile, "Hi daddy."