Chapter One

Chapter One- Introduction

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at the clock to see that it was 7:40. Oh no! I'm going to be late for class! I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Thank God I took a shower last night. I walked into my closet and looked for a tank top and yoga shorts. I tied my hair into messy bun, put on some shoes, and walked towards the door. Just as i opened the door, I saw my friend Audrey.
" Woke up late again?" She said while smirking.
"Me... Never."
We walked down the dorm room hallway and headed to our first classes. I walked into my hip hop class while Audrey went into her ballet class.
"Good luck Aud! You're gonna need it." I told her with a wink.
"Oh shut up Lizzie. I swear Mrs. Detox doesn't like me!"
I laughed and walked into my first class. I walked over to my boyfriend,Xavier.
"Hey you!" He quickly turned his head to see who was talking. He smiled once he saw it was me.
"Hey babe. Woke up late again I assume."
I smirked. "Maybe."
After five minutes Mr. Badger walked in.
"Good Morning class! I assume your weekend was good." Murmurs were heard around the room.
"Ok class, today will be the auditions for our play. Our staff expect many of you to participate."
After he told us where to sign up, he walked over to me. "Elisabeth, I expect you to be auditioning for the lead." I smiled and nodded my head. In all the plays they had at the school, I was the female lead. I turned to Xavier to see him smiling at me.
"What?" He shook his head and bent down to kiss my forehead.
"Do you know what play we're doing this month?" I shook my head no.
"Aladdin.." I smiled and jumped up to hug him."Promise me you'll audition for Aladdin?"
"Anything for my princess," he whispered in my neck.
After our embrace Mr. Badger had us start class.

One hour later

I walked out of class holding Xavier's hand. Audrey walked towards us looking pissed as ever.
"Woah there kitty. Why so mad?" I said in a mocking tone.
"Mrs. Detox is a total bi.."
"Hey there! No potty mouths here!"
Audrey looked at me as if she was going to murder someone in the next few minutes. I giggled and continued to walk with them.
"So what happened today?"
"She called me out for no reason at all. She said I wasn't doing my soutenu correctly when I was. Fuck! I had the best soutenu in there!!"
I looked at Xavier. He was trying to hide his smile. I turned my head back towards Audrey.
"Aud, it's clear that she's trying to make you work harder to be top of the class. You remember when we first started dance. You worked harder than anyone else. You're in a high ranked performing arts school. You just need to work harder to prove to her how much you love what you do." She looked at me blankly. She was in deep thought.
"Ok. I'll work harder, but I swear if this doesn't work I'm coming after you." She said this seriously. We looked at each other then started to laugh.
"I will never understand you're relationship with one another..."
Audrey and I giggled and walked into our next class, drama. I turned to Xavier and winked at him. He smiled and walked off.

In Drama

We sat down in our assigned seats. As we were talking, I spotted the sign up sheet. "I'll be right back Aud." She nodded her head as got up and sped walked to the sheet. As I reached it someone else grabbed it. I looked up to see Cheryn Black. We've been rivals since my first day here.
"Oh look! It's little miss show off." I looked at her with a blank expression.
"So which role are you auditioning for Elisabeth?"
"The female lead, Princess Jasmine."
"Oh! How interesting , so am I!"
"You know what else is interesting? The theory of you walking away." I grabbed the sign up sheet from her, signed my name and walked back to my seat. Cheryn was still standing near the table with a shocked expression.
"Lizzie, what the hell did you say this time?"
"Why do you always assume I said something?!" She looked at me expectantly. I sighed.
"I told her 'You know what else is interesting? The theory of you walking away' then signed up and walked away."
Aud looked at me as if she saw a ghost. After a minute she smiled and slowly clapped. I shook my head and turned to face the front of class. Mrs. Oak walked in and we started our lesson.

Two Hours Later

"I'm just saying you need a short break. Here's an idea, why don't we go for a walk in London Saturday?"

"I'm not sure about that, Aud. We don't know our way around London at all."

"Then why don't we get your British boyfriend to show us around. Emphasis on British." She said in a mocking tone. I looked at her with a smirk.

"Is little Audrey jealous?"

"No, like I said. I'm just saying." We giggled and walked towards our regular table in the cafeteria. Where is Xavier? He's usually here already. Just as I thought that, he came running into the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I had to sign up for the play before they closed sign up." He was sweating and panting a lot.

"Hun, how far did you run?" I had a concerned look on my face. He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"Babe, it's ok. I just ran from the modern dance class to the drama class." I gave a sigh of relief. I hugged him and burried my head in his chest. He chuckled and grabbed me by the waist.

We sat down after getting our food. I wasn't really hungry, so I just got a small burger. Xavier bought fish and chips and Audrey bought spaghetti. "Hey Xavier, I was wondering if you would like to show us around London."

Xavier looked at Audrey and then at me. I shrugged my shoulders as to say I'm not apart of this. He smiled and looked down to his lap. When he looked back up, there was a twinkle in his eyes.

"Ok, I'll take you. How about we meet up at 10 tomorrow morning?" Audrey and I groan.

"Do we have to wake up so early?" I looked at him with sad eyes. He chuckles.

"Well, yeah. If you want to see all of London." He cupped the left side of my face and placed his forhead on top of mine. I kissed him and Audrey scoffed. I smirked.

"Jealous?"

"Me.... Never."