The wedding

I walked down the aisle feeling like a queen, looking like a queen. I was looking straight forward focusing on not letting my nerves get the best of me and make me fall. But all those nerves disappeared when I      locked eyes with Tom. He was looking so handsome in his suit and those crispy blue eyes staring into mine.

I finally reached him and he grabbed my hand as I stood in front of him. There was the love of my life, my whole family, his whole family and all of our friends. It was in this moment I realised I was getting married. I was getting married with Tom Felton, my favourite actor, the guy I had an crush on since I was twelve years old and watched Harry Potter. This is my dream come true.

The priest said the ordinary stuff " dear family and friends, we're gathered here today to celebrate the love between Tom and Y/N" and so on. To be honest I wasn't really listening. All I could think about was Tom. Tom and I spending the rest of our life together. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as I love Tom in this very moment. Then we both said our vows and cried our eyes out.

The priest pronounced us husband and wife and we all left the church. We now had half an hour to get to the venue where we were all gonna eat dinner and listen to music. As Tom and I got in our limousine i realised that we were married. We were actually married, I am married to Tom Felton. " Tom, we're married" I said with tears of joy in my eyes and a big smile. " yes we are" Tom said slightly giggling. I then leaned over and slightly pecked him on the lips. As I pulled away he pullled me closer and dragged me onto his lap. " Tom hate to break the mood but if you're not careful you're gonna break my dress, and if you do I will file for a divorce " I said and he started to bunch up my dress to my hips. " I won't break it dear I promise" he answered in a whisper and I don't think he has given me such a strong Draco Malfoy vibe since that time he came over to my place. If I didn't know that our seats was separated from the driver I would've stopped our actions then and there but they were so we started to slowly kiss. The kiss quickly escalated and soon Tom was leaving bite marks and hickeys in my neck. " Tom I'm not having sex with you in a car on the way to our wedding dinner" I whispered out while trying to keep my moans inside. " love I wasn't planning on that either" he answers while laughing.

The driver tells us in a thick Scottish accent that we are going to arrive in five minutes and that's when it hits me that I can't walk in with hickeys scattered all around my neck and try to greet my friends and family without feeling embarrassed. I then remember that Emma packed some makeup in my purse just in case and I thank god for that extremely smart person. I take it up and quickly cover the hickeys up with concealer and powder. As I do so Tom just sits there smirking as he watches me.

We arrive at the venue just as I finish my make up. As we step out the car we're greeted by a rounds of applause and some camera flashlights, apparently the paparazzis has found us. After the applause stop and every one has made their way into the building we all get seated.

The dinner is filled with touching speeches from family and close friends, tears, laughs and drinking. It's almost amazing how quickly time moves because suddenly it's time for the band to appear and for Tom's and I's first dance as a married couple, so everybody gathered around the dancing area and Tom and I took our place in the middle of the area. As I was waiting for the band to start playing our requested song the bands singer went of the stage and the drapes closed. As we all stood there in chock a voice started speaking into the microphone. " I'm honoured to be playing the song for Tom and Y/N's first dance as a married couple " the voice sounded so familiar and I waited anxiously for the drapes to open the first note of our requested song started to play. It was the notes to list in Japan. The drapes started to slowly go back up. As the singer started to sing first line " all it take is one flight" the drapes were all the way up and revealed the singer. There he was, Shawn Mendes, standing on the stage singing to me, us, on our wedding day. As expected I freaked out at the sight.

After I've calmed down Tom took me by the waist and started to dance with me around the floor. Even thought this was one of the moments I've been most worried about it felt so natural. Like we were flying across the room.

A/N even though I said I would probably not write a follow up I did. I got bored and since I got request to do this and felt like it. It might come a second part to this about the wedding night😏 and some chapters about the honey moon. But we will see. Hope you enjoyed! Love you💕

🎉 Ai terminat de citit Tom Felton x reader The wedding (Are you really here with me part 3) 🎉