A- nahi bhai aap bhi iss ghar ke member ho aap koi outsider nahi .

Vikrant fake a proud face and hug akshat and smirk towards natasha and nihar who also smile evilly.

Natasha and nihar acted that they don't like vikrant and whenever he come they insulted him so that no one get a slight hint about their involvement .

Vikrant went to guest room to fresh up and all resume their work and akshat force fully sent natasha and nihar to somewhere else as they can create trouble in party .

Akshan room

Guddan was taking out her and akshat's outfit as just one hour left for the party soon akshat come their guddan smile at him .

G- akshat yeh lijiye apka outfit aap ready ho jaiye main ammi ke room main tayar ho jaungi .

But akshat pull her and hold her from waist .

A- ready hone se phele ek kiss to deti jao .

G- mr jindal FYI baas 1 hour reh gaya party ke liye so please aap hatiye .

But akshat was akshat he claim her lip and both share a passionate kiss they broke the kiss and akshat kiss guddan's forehead .

G- aap apni baat mana kar hi rahenge by the way akshat apne vikrant bhai ke baare main kyu nahi bataya aur apke bade papa badi ma knha hai .

A- sorry guddan wo vikrant bhai ke baare main tumhe batana dimag se nikal gaya aur bade papa badi ma dono ki death ho chuki hai .

G- oho sorry to hear that aab aap jao ready ho jao .

Akshat went to washroom and guddan went to ammi's room to get ready soon all are ready and come to the hall.

Akshat wink at guddan sign her she looking gorgeous making her blush .

Akshan outfit

Guests started to come akshan greeted them after ammi and golu's friend come they cut the cake at first they feed cake to akshan then feed others

Guests started to come akshan greeted them after ammi and golu's friend come they cut the cake at first they feed cake to akshan then feed others .

The akshat take guddan and went to the reporters .

A- hello everyone I hope you all are enjoying the party .

Reporters - yes sir .

A- so yeh party ka ek aur reason hai so let me introduce my wife Mrs guddan akshat jindal .

All clap for them guddan thought they will surely creat some scene as akshat immediately married after antra's death but no one said nothing just congratulate them .

Guddan told this to dai ma and she said once one reporter bad mouth about antra akshat snatch his job and threat if any channel give him job then he will shut the channel and that is why reporters fearing to said anything against him without any reason .

Angad announce Akshan dance and then both akshan went in the middle and dance on the song main zameen tu asman song .

All clap for them then ammi golu dance in the song muqabla from street dancer .

Vikrant was drinking and burning in anger seeing them celebrating .

V - bas kuch din aur phir tum sbaki yeh hasi aur khusi cheen lunga main mujhe aur mere pita ji ko jo bezzati sehani padi thi uska pai pai tum logo ke aasu se chukanuga.

TO BE CONTINUED......

HELLO FRIENDS CHAPTER THODA BORING HAI BUT HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT .

STAY TUNE AND KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING .

Love

LINKI ❤️❤️❤️❤️