chapter 14

2 month passed by guddan was now completely alright all thanks to akshat,  ami golu  and their  care for guddan which make her alright.

After realizing her love for akshat guddan was happy but then the thought that akshat only love antra made her heart pained , she feel guilty that she trying to take antra's place .

So guddan try to suppress her feelings towards akshat as she know the feelings never going to reciprocate by akshat .

After guddan get alright she started to go to her office and taking care of ammi golu but one thing bothered her that why akshat didn't said anything to natasha and nihar .

Yes guddan know that it was natasha plan to kill her as she know that the oil intentionally poured on the stairs and she know how much her sasu ma love her and it didn't take much time for her to connect the dots moreover looking at akshat's expression towards them she also understand akshat knows it .

Guddan was in her office and thinking about the thing and akshat .

guddan pov- pakka kuch cheez hai jo ki akshat ji ko rok raha hai unn dono ko ghar se bahar nikalne main par kya main unse to puch nahi sakti kyu ki bhale hi main unki patni hoon par hum sirf dost ki tarha hai .

Just then she get a call after attending it she was stunned and immediately went out of office informing her boss that it was an emergency .

She immediately rushed to ammi and golu's school the call was from principal he said that ammi fainted in school so he immediately rushed to the school .

She reached their and went inside and immediately went to principal's room and saw ammi seating one of the chair she was injured her white dress was now all blood looking very scared golu try to console her

She then call ammi and after ammi saw her she get up and in a slow step went to gudda and hug her tightly guddan hug her back and pat her back to calm her down .

G- ammi bacha yeh chot kaise lagi ha aur aap behosh kaise hui .

ammi can't able to say anything and guddan feel ammi loosing her conscious again guddan get panicked golu also cried seeing ammi in that condition .

G (pating her cheek)- ammi bacha utho kya hua principal sir please help kijiye usse hospital lena hai .

Principal immediately take ammi out side guddan and golu following them both are in tears they seat on the car ammi was layin on guddan's lap and golu was on her other side side hugging her as he was very scared for his sister .

Guddan inform akshat about it and ask him to immediately come to hospital ... Soon they reached hospital and ammi was taken inside the emergency word .

Guddan and golu wait outside golu hug guddan and cried .

Ak- bhabi ammi ko kuch hoga to nahi na mujhe bhout dar lag raha hai .

G- nahi baby ammi ko kuch nahi hoga wo brave girl hai na so stop crying aur baato kya hua tha ki ammi ko itni chot aayi aur wo faint ho gayi .

Golu about to say the thing when they saw akshat come running towards them golu immediately hug him and he hug him back then look towards guddan .

A- guddan kya hua meri ammi ko wo faint kaise ho gayi .

G- pata nahi jindal sahab kya hua pehle mujhe unke principal se call aaya ke ammi faint ho gayi hai aapka number nahi laga to golu ne mera number diya main waha gayi to dekha ammi ko hosa aagay tha lekin wo badly injuried thi aur mujhe hug karte waqt phir se faint ho gayi . Golu beta aab tum hi bato kya hua .

A- golu bata kya hua ammi ko ???

Ak- bhai bhabhi humare class ki kuch girls hai jo ki ammi se bhout jealous hai kyuki ammi class main first atti hai kai baar unhone usse bully karne ki koshis ki magar main aur mere friends unhe bhaga dete the magar aaj .

Flash back

It was lunch break as golu was talking with his friends and ammi was reading some book then golu's frind ask him to have a football match so he informed ammi and went with her friends .

Ammi was reading the girls come and start to tease her then attack her pull her hair then scratch her with nails ammi in order to save herself was running out of their grip then one of the girls push her she fall down and injured badly but they didn't spare then and try to attack her but she ran inside a store room and the girls lock her their .

When golu come to class he got panicked not seeing ammi and after some time when they search for her they found her on the store room fainted .

Flashback end

Guddan was crying hearing it akshat also in tears hearing his baby girls suffering .
Just then the doctor come out of the cabin

Akshat- doctor kya hua meri ammi thik to hai

Dr- akshat ji ammi thik hai main ne uski dressing kar di hai sayad kisi band jagha me rehene ke karana usse panick attack aagaya hoga issi liye wo faint ho gayi.

G- thank you doctor kya hum usse mil sakte hai ???

Dr- ji usse hos aagya hai aap jaiye usse mil lijiye .

They went inside and saw ammi was laying their with closed eyes akshat went near her and cress her forehead she woke up and slowly seat on the bed and huh akshat tightly and cried .

A- shh bacha rote nahi aap meri brave bacha ho na .

Ak- ammi I am sorry mujhe tujhe akele chod kar jana hi nahi chahiye tha .

Ammi broke the hug and signal golu to come near her and she hold his hand.

Am- nahi golu tu sorry mat bol tujhe thodi na pata tha ke wo log aisa kuch karenge .

Then guddan also hug ammi doctor then discharge her and all of them reach home natasha and nihar are not home as they went somewhere for some days and no one bothered about them .

Akshat ammi and golu are in the room when guddan come their with soup and then seat beside ammi who make faces seeing the soup.

G- chalo ammi jaldi se yeh soup peelo phir tumhe medicine bhi leni hai na .

Ammi - bhabhi mujhe soup nahi peena please.

G- baby test karke dekho bhout acha hai please mere liye .

And how can ammi said no to her bhabhi she drink it and like the test akshat then went from their to fresh up guddan after feeding ammi soup and give her medicine and made her sleep.

Guddan then come to know that akshat throw the girls out of the school even he threats their parents that if they don't leave the city he will sent their daughters to juvenile home .

He also make sure that even after leaving the city they don't get admission in any school as he want people know that don't mess with akshat jindal's family.

Guddan's pov

Now I am damm sure their is something really fishy unn ladkio ne ammi ko bas ek baar trouble kiya to akshat ji ne itni badi punishment de di natasha ne to kitni baar torture kia hai paka  kuch hai par kya??

Guddan was sure that some thing is not right with akshat unknowingly she was going towards a mystery of akshat's life .

To be continued.....

Hello friends hope you all are doing good I am very happy to come back to you all so again like previous time comment and vote love you all .❤️❤️❤️❤️

pyar ko ho jane doजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें