1

"Happy birthday!" My bestfriend, Emma screamed. You may or may not know her, the youtuber, Emma chamberlain. We have our own YouTube channel together, people love us.

"Melissa!! Get up!!" Emma screamed. My head shot up. "Whatttttt" I groaned. "It's your birthday! Get your lazy ass up! It's 2 in the afternoon!" Emma said. "What?! Omg! I need to get ready!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry girl, I know someone who will do your makeup!" Emma said smirking. I put on my questioned face. "James Charles you idiot!" Emma said. "No fucking way! Ahhh!" I screamed, Emma knows I love James Charles. (A/n: i don't care if you hate James, he's iconic) .

"Get up!" Emma said, I shot up and got into the shower, doing the usual stuff you do in the shower.

After about 1 hour, with me performing my concert for absolutely nobody, I get out and brush my teeth, then I whiten and floss them. I put on my dress:

Later on James does my makeup (like the picture) making me look like a baddie 🤟🏻🥵

Eventually Emma gets ready, showing up like this:

Eventually, James leaves and me and Emma go to the club

Eventually, James leaves and me and Emma go to the club. You could smell the alcohol and drugs from the outside. We showed the bouncer our ID's and entered the club. It was quite busy, so there was a lot of people there.

People dancing on other people, others staring at each other, people snogging each other's faces off, people ordering drinks and getting drunk.

Me and Emma made our way to the bar and we order a shot each. We down it straight away, Emma pulls a sour face and I laugh. "Hey!! Look over there, there's some cute guys!" Emma shouted over the music. "Lets go!" I screamed.

Me and Emma walked over there, dancing and singing with the music. One of the guys started smirking at me and came to dance with me.

We were dancing separately then he started to become touchy, I didn't really feel comfortable so I kept moving further away.

The guy grabbed me and took me to a bedroom, he chucked me onto the bed. I screamed and cried for help but it wouldn't come.

He ran and locked the door, then he got handcuffs out of the draw, I don't know how he got them. He chained me to the Bed then started kissing me.

I screamed and cried for help, he always told me to shut up. I eventually became weak, he started to take my dress off, whilst loud sobs were coming out of my mouth.

"Melissa!" Emma screamed, banging on the door. "Help!" I screamed so Emma could hear me. "Shut up you dirty slag!" The guy shouted at me. I had enough by then.

I kicked him in the balls, I don't know where the energy for me to do that came from. He screamed and I quickly used my feet to get the keys for the handcuffs off of him. Being flexible really helps at times like this.

I lifted my foot to my hand and unlocked the handcuffs, then I grabbed the guy by his head and smashed it against the wall. His head started bleeding, then the door was kicked open by a guy, he looked about 26/27 years old.

He got a gun out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head, I stood there shocked. "Put your dress on, your coming with me." The guy told me. "I'm not going with you! Heck! I don't even know who you are! For all I know you could be a killer! Wait- YOU ARE A KILLER!" I shouted. Emma walked in and said "Melissa come on, it's fine I know him!"

I put on my dress and walked out following the guy. He had a mask on, so I couldn't tell who he was. He is about 5'11.

"Get in" the guy told me, pointing to the car. I nodded and didn't say anything else because the guy could literally shoot me right here, on site.