To begin the walls were simply colored an olive sort of green that went well with his brown comforter and tan sheets on the bed. On the far left of the room was a space that had a desk. On it were the usual desk utensils, including a lap top and a thing of pencils, pens, etc. To the left of this office was his TV that sat right before the bed and then the wall became barren all the way to the exit door on the next wall. There was a door not too far from that one. I had to guess it either led to a bathroom or a closet. Next to this bed was a sand wood night stand on its right and then farther away on the other side of the bed was a place for a Rolling Stones poster in a glass frame on the wall that made me smile. Lastly on the back wall there was a window covered in shades.

If I had the money, I would get a room similar to this, however more suitable to me.

I yawned and began to stretch my body out a bit since my muscles were tense from sleeping in whatever mysterious ways.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was very raspy and rough. It sounded to come from the back lower part of the throat and it was muffled. In fact I barely heard it. Anyways, it had been so abrupt it made me gasp and jump up. I turned around and saw Harry was partially face down as his arms and the rest of his body were moving. He raised his upper torso off the bed and rubbed his eyes. His hair was quite long I noticed in that moment since it was hanging in his face and quite wild. As if reading my thoughts, his hand then reached through his hair, pushing it back. His eyes were still blinking away sleep as he rubbed them and finally they faced me. He raised an eyebrow and I straightened my mouth.

"Uh, I- I was going to go get some- some water," I stuttered with my hands behind my back and my gaze pointed at the ground.

Harry had a frown etched into his face. "Really?" he croaked.

I frowned also. "Do you need water?" I asked in concern. He sounded a little sick. Maybe it's congestion- it is that time of year.

He seemed baffled by my question at first, but then he chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. It's just how I talk for the first half hour or so of the day."

I bit my lip. "Oh," I murmured.

He yawned and then rubbed his eyes a bit more. Harry looked back at the door and sighed. "Maybe you shouldn't be out there-"

"Alone?" I filled in. He shrugged and I did too. "I should be fine. I mean, I'll just be going to get water in the kitchen."

He seemed hesitant to allow me to go, but he eventually said, "Maybe I should... join you. Plus that way you'll know where everything is and all, you know?" He was raising his body and he got off the bed on his side, standing straight. I was glad he was too busy stretching with his back to me, because then he'd see my almost smug smile.

He turned around and then walked over to where I stood, rolling his head around and his shoulders. I looked up at him and frowned. "Uh, how tall are you?"

He turned his head to me, reaching his hand up to his shoulder. "Um, I believe I'm about 6"1?" He scratched his head and I raised an eyebrow at him. That was almost an entire foot taller than me. I was 5"2, but still.

"Why?" he chuckled as he opened the door for me.

I wasn't sure if I should've been flattered or irritated by his kind actions since they made it harder for me to dislike him. Okay, him opening a few doors for me doesn't excuse him kidnapping me and strangling me. I remembered I was asked a question when I felt his expectant gaze on me while we walked.

"Well, I don't know." My eyes looked down. "You're just pretty fucking tall," I mumbled.

He frowned and said, "Hey. Watch your mouth." I was shocked by how demanding and firm his voice was. Who does this guy think he is? My father? I rolled my eyes in irritation at him.