character sketch 2-Guptas

Dev Gupta and Gayatri Gupta,lovely couple

Dev Gupta and Gayatri Gupta,lovely couple.proud parents of 3 daughters.loves their kids so much.
Dev Gupta is a fun loving man.a business man.has a chain of construction companies ,hotels and event management group...Loves his 3 daughters..They are his heart...
Gayatri is a lovely mother and wife..She has an NGO named 'zindagi' which has a number of orphanages ,old age homes and other charitable organisations under it.she runs the NGO with the help of her elder daughter.

Anjali Gupta,28 year old elder daughter of dev and gayatri

Anjali Gupta,28 year old elder daughter of dev and gayatri...A shy simple girl.has a limp caused from an accident and can't walk properly..She runs NGO with her mother ..An independent women,a bit emotional.she's really protective of her 2 younger sisters.loves her family to core....Values relationships and devotee of devimaiyya..

Payal Kumari Gupta,24 year old younger daughter of dev and gayatri.twin sister of khushi.she is an MBA graduate and looks after her father's event management company..Crime partner of khushi..Loves troubling her mom with khushi..A crazy and bold girl.loves her siblings so much..Once anyone points a finger on her siblings,then they r going to face payal's wrath.very protective of her elder sis ..

Khushi kumari gupta,24 year old twin sister of payal.younger to her by 5 minutes.she is a funny ,crazy talkative girl..Loves jalebi,salman khan and devimaiyya so much..She's everyone's princess..Crime partner to payal..Loves her anju di so much and is protective of her.. loves Troubling her mother..Traditional and modern ..She is an interior designer and looks after the construction business of their father.