[-] Questioning [-]

Start from the beginning

"Bakugo... I-" I started, but was cut off.

"Just," he started with a sharp tone in his voice. He exhaled. "Just get ready to leave four minutes." He said in a soft voice.

He then turned back towards the dark brown wooden door and opened it the door creaked. It opened just enough so Bakugo could slip through. He walked out of the door and closed it. The door clicked when he left.

I looked down at the luggage in front of me. I slowly bent down, my idle joints cracking at the sudden movement. I unzipped the black zipper that went around the rough suitcase. I opened the top of the suitcase reveling a variety of my clothes. I grabbed a tan-ish purple sweatshirt and a bean jacket.

I places the sweatshirt on first over my tired body. Then I bout my arms through the sleeves of the light blue jean jacket.

I pulled out a pair of black jeans and pulled them up passed my waist and I pulled the sweatshirt over the waistband of the pants.

I walked across the dark brown hardwood floor. I walked over to the not-so-deep hallway. My hand grazed the grey walls of the apartment as I walked into the hallway. I took a few steps until I came upon a opened white door.

I removed my hand from the grey wall and put it on the white door. I slightly pushed on the door and it moved open slowly.

I walked into the black and white tiled room. The cold tiles pricked at my bare feet. I turned my head to look at the mirror that was placed above the sink.

"Hm... something feels like its missing something..." I tried to move my sweatshirt in different ways, or adjust my pants, but nothing worked.

Maybe if I got a nice hat to match. No, no, no that wouldn't work... or would it? Where are we even going again? Ah, the airport right. Maybe if I wore a shirt with an airplane on it... no, no, no that's childish. Do I even have a shirt with a plane on it? Ah, whatever. Oh I know! How about I dress up as a plane! No that would be even more childish.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the blonde at the door of the bathroom.

"Hey loser you're giving me a headache," he said as he pointed to his head and jabbed his finger into his forehead.

"Ah!" I screamed as I jumped back. My feet landed back onto the cold tiled floor. "I'm so sorry ka- I mean, Bakugo!"

He clicked his tongue.

"Just stop wasting my time," he threw a white pair of socks at my face. I flailed my arms around as I grabbed the pair of socks.

"Thanks!" I said as I crouched down and put on the socks. I was facing him.

He sat there in silence.

"Something wrong?" I asked as I tilted my head. My green hair was being pulled down towards the floor from gravity.

He looked at my face. I slowly rises up from my crouched position on the floor now that I had my socks on. He never responded to my question.

I shrugged slightly and went back to looking at myself in the mirror. I still felt like something was missing.

What's missing? What's missing!

Suddenly a large piece of something got placed on my head. I scrunched you and closed my eyes from being scared. Then I got hit hard on the head by Bakugo.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. "What was that for?" I rubbed the back of my head while looking at him. Slowly I started to feel the rough fabric of a hat on the hand that I was rubbing my head with.