[-] Questioning [-]

[-] Deku [-]

A little bit after Bakugo had left the hospital I got discharged. Before I had left the doctor had told me to not go onto airplanes for a week just in case.

I, of course, took in all the information the doctor had for me because he knew more about my condition then I could ever imagine.

I went home with Kirishima because I was in no condition to drive, or stay alone by myself. I slept on a sleeping bag in his living room while him and Mina slept in their room. I kinda felt like a third wheel, but I tried to ignore it.

I slept in my boxers and nothing else.

It was difficult, sleeping on the floor in the silky red sleeping bag. But I did end up sleeping the night.

I was woken up rudely by a blue suitcase being slammed into my chest. I woke up fast and the air in my chest left my mouth.

"Ack!" I coughed as I pushed the rough blue suitcase off of my chest and sitting up. I hit my chest a couple times, coughing.

I rubbed my eyes after my coughing fit and looked up. The person in front of me was tall, he was wearing blue denim jeans. He wore a white shirt with a black zip up sweatshirt. He also had a long necklace around his broad neck. He had a big black watch on his wrist and he wore a black beanie on his head. The beanie failed to cover the front part of his hair. His hair was a misty blonde and spikey. His eyes were a crimson red, and they were piercing through my soul.

"Oi," he said crossing his arms and bending down towards me. He looked at my bare chest. He pointed at a scar on my chest. "Where'd that come from?"

"It- Uh was from a childhood friend. Nothing really important," I laughed while scratching the back of my head.

His hand stayed stationed right in front of my chest. I looked down at his wristwatch. The screen on the tiny watch said 8:30.

"Oh! I'm late to work!" I said jumping out of the sleeping bag and standing up. I looked around for my clothing pieces but they were no where to be found.

Bakugo stood up too and looked at me again.

"Why did you stay at Kirishima's last night?" He asked leaning on his left heel. He didn't try to help me at all.

"I stayed here because you left the hospital in a fit, I thought that since Kirishima stayed I could just go home with him," I said with my back turned to Bakugo. He seemed calmer then normally.

My feet were on a smooth carpet. The carpet was a soft blue and it was soft under my bare feet. I turned to Bakugo. It was odd not seeing him in his Ground Zero outfit.

"What's the suitcase for?" I asked. His hands were now in his denim jean pockets. His eyes moved down towards the blue suitcase on the ground. He kicked it towards me the suitcase crumpling up the red sleeping bag in front of it because it was in its way. But to no avail the red sleeping bag prevented the suitcase from moving any further.

"We're going to America," he finally said. There was no more context.

"But I can't go anywhere! I just got out of the hospital! They said I couldn't go flying!" I said nervously. Bakugo didn't even flinch. His face didn't move either.

"I don't care. If I'm going then you have to, too. It's training. Let's go, you have five minutes," he said as he turned. His shoes clicked against the hardwood floor. Each step he took towards the door the quieter his steps got.

Once he reached the door he turned his head and looked at me. His right hand was on the golden knob of the door. He opened his mouth as if he were going to speak. I waited but only air escaped his mouth.