sick

Going home mew threw his briefcase to the floor to crawl into bed putting his head into the pillow.
Breathing heavily he was Beyond pissed wth himself.
He almost got caught by his mother.
This was nothing but bad.
To a bad point all he wanted more was to put his member into the willing boy.
Turning around he laid on his back putting his hand to his head.
"Your sick mew!"
The rest of the weekend and week he stayed in his apartment.
The stomach flu was going Around so he didn't have to go to school and tutor.  He needed to stay away from that boy.
Mew made up his mind he was going to quit being his tutor and transfer to another school.
He needed to stay away from him indefinitely. This boy was making him feel things he thought were long buried after his ex but they were resurfacing and he knew he couldn't stop himself.
Sitting down in his kitchen table drinking his coffee he heard the door.
Mew put down the want ads. Opening it he froze.
Gulf was standing there with a plastic bag full of food.
"Mr. Kanawut? What?"
"Um i heard you were sick, i made this for you."
Mew looked down. The boy being here he couldn't deny him. Let him in, take the food make him leave.
He moved to motion with his head for the boy to enter. Gulf surprised went in taking off his coat to look around.
He was in mews apartment. Gulf was over joyed but he tried not to show it.
Looking Around he saw the kitchen. Going in he Went to the table seeing a newspaper with circles.
Is he trying to get a new job?
Shutting the door mew had to breathe.
Go take the food then make him leave.
Walking to him gulf was taking out the food. Mew was taken aback.
"Congree kimichii and vegetable soup?"
"Hmmm i didn't know what you were sick with so i brought what i could."
Sitting down gulf pour things into a bowl and taking out a spoon he gave it to mew.
Eyeing the contents he took a sip. It was delicious.
"Tell your personal chiefs thank you."
Gulf shrugged.
"I made everything and from scratch."
Mew looked to him with a serious face.
"Wow this is really good. "
Gulf looked down with a smile.
"Well you should sit and have some i can see theres enough for two."
He shook his head, he already ate before he got there.
"Um i know your probably not really sick you probably just didn't want to ummmm"
They both looked away from each other awkwardness filled the room.
"Um i should leave."
Gulf started to head to his jacket til he stopped at a large book shelve eyeing books hes never read.
Mew got up to stand next to the boy.
"Its not has impressive has your library but."
"No no no there are books here i have never read."
"Which ones?"
Gulf took a step forward pointing to a few. Me shrugged.
"Take one."
Gulf shook his head.
"I can see some of these are first editions. "
"Its my payment for the food you brought, its really was delicious."
Mew stepped forward grabbing one gulf pointed too.
Standing in front he looked down trying to hand it to the boy.
"I can't i know about that book must have cost you a lot."
Mew shook his head.
"No found this at a garage sale."
Motioning with the book, With a sign gulf took it accidentally touching mews finger with his own.
They let the book fall. Both looked at each other with a desire for more but letting that thought go. They at the same time tried both crotched down to pick it up. They put there hands on one another.
They both looked up glaring into each other's eyes. Mew lost it. The boy was too adorable. He grabbed him with his free hand to his neck pulling him to his lips.
Gulf kept his eyes open. This was surreal. Slowly he closed his eyes to put his tongue in his mouth. They both kissed lathering each others mouths.
Suddenly mews mind raced. What the hell mew?! Abruptly he pushed gulf away standing up.
"Im sorry mr. Kanawut you have to go."
Gulf stood up grabbing mews arm has he tried to go around gulf to see him out. They both stopped, breathing heavily.
"Mr. Kanawat you have to leave. Im your treacher and i... Will....im..... Can't..."
Gulf looked down trying to think. He could tell mew was trying to get another job. Gulf could tell that this might be his last chance and he wasn't going to pass it up.
"Mr.suppasit please fuck me!"
Mew looked back with a shock and confused expression.