Where You Meet Them

Actors

Danielle - You meet Danielle at comic con event, you saved up all your money to go see her and you two really clicked.

Jenny - You met Jenny at a local cafe she was getting coffee before work and you not looking where you were going walked into her, this caused the coffee to go everywhere and you offered to buy her a new one.

Kaylee - Kaylee and you met at a gym, you are a personal trainer and came to book some sessions with you, of course you couldn't let a pretty girl like her go.

Characters

Hope - You met Hope after she came back from Malivore, you were new to the school and so they gave you Hopes old room not remembering what it was for. When Hope came back to the school she was confused as to why someone was in HER room but she soon warmed upto the idea when seeing you in there.

Lizzie - You met Lizzie on your first day at the Salvatore Boarding School, her and her twin sister Josie were your tour guides. Both of you were really flirty towards each other.

Josie - You and Josie met when she went on a walk outside of the school grounds. She has just had a fight with her dad and sister and needed to get out, you were in the woods looking for animals to feed on when you saw the gorgeous brunette.