Twittove and the Peculiar rock

I had a weird dream. I was in the Slumbering Wealds. Alone. there was mist everywhere. I couldn't see a thing. I called for help, but no response. I opened my Rotom phone, no signal. I was begging for someone to see me. Then I saw yellow eyes lurking in the dark, I tried to go towards it but it seems like the distance always stayed the same and I couldn't approach it. I suddenly appeared in front of Hammerlocke and there was Raihan right behind me. Hop then woke me up. But I'm still shocked. I open my Rotom phone; it's 9 Am. I remember we still need to make our way to Stow-on-side to battle the ghost-type gym. Hop was trimming Looloo the Wooloo while I changed myself in my tent. I brushed my hair, put my beret on, decided to wear a Cramorant shirt I found along with some jeans, and we were ready to set off. I kept Smoochy alongside me as he was proudly waiting in front of my tent.

The road is... sandy. I didn't expect such a drastic change. I knew Stow-on-side was a sandy place, but I thought the habitat transition would be softer... Well, I guess I'm used to it ! Hop and I then encountered Team Yell blocking the way ...

- *sigh* Not THEM again ! shouted Hop.

- *Sigh* Always there when they're not needed.

I approached the 'leader' of the gang, who seemed irritated :

- HEY YO do not come any closer !

- ... And why ? You're blocking the way.

A girl of the group then approached :

- Ya SEE this smol snake there ? He tries to get some sleep !

I laughed :

- And you think Yelling around will help him get some rest ?

They were even more angry, yet not intimidating at all.

- Hem well. We Want to Block the way so NO ONE can step on him by accident.

Hop grumbled :

- But you're all making sound just right beside him ! That's stupid ?!?

They leaned on him but I put myself between Hop and them. They stared at me with a serious tone :

- Get lost, Kids.

- No.

Smoochy was growling. I calmed him down but I could feel that inside he wanted to battle... But why battling ? I love battling...In a gym or for fun with a friend and all. I don't like battling when it's for something that stupid. These guys say they only want to cheer Marnie, but they cause trouble everywhere they go. The leader of the three then asked :

- You won't reach Stow-on-side as long as the Silicobra is sleeping.

- What if I don't listen to you ?

- You'll have to face us.

I looked at Hop, filled with anger. In the distance, I could see a tall silhouette coming by. The guys poked me :

- SO? Do you accept our challenge ?

I simply ... slapped him in the face !

He crawled and the other two panicked and ran to him "Jakko! You're okay ??!"

This apparently named Jakko looked at me with some kind of fear. I groaned:

- Now stop acting like thugs and just let us go ! You childish things.

They ran away like the cowards they are. Hop poked me and laughed but before he says anything Someone shouted out :

- WAA ! THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE ! I'd never believe you could be so savage if I didn't see it from my own eyes !