Dîvînê Bêaüty 🖤

Começar do início

"Beauty never bothered me" He stare straight in her eyes as his lips moved "It's just Royal thing that a powerfully king should have a beautifull Queen like beauty and beast type " He said , his voice were soft as it shocks Anika till her core  "Else I don't care about the skin tone of yours" His words sent her off guard as she opened and closed her mouth before closing it , She stare in his eyes and a light smile lightened up on her face .

"Are you expecting me to say something like this" King Shivay mocked as he took his palm back and a step away from her , Anika smiled and took few steps back "Then Sorry to say but i will not lie because beauty bothers me most " He came on his point of breaking her , Her attitude angers him , He once want to see the sadness in her eyes for being ugly , As his ego is not letting him co-operate with her coldness .

"Eyes doesn't lie" Anika whispered with a chuckle and King Shivay raised his brows before covering the distance between them once again .

"I will make sure to get rid of your attitude and over confidence before I marry you" He whispered gritting his teeth in anger .

"I too will make sure to make you fall head over heels with these two quality of mine" Her tone softened as she whispered the last part , King Shivay's face paled as he for the first time noticed her features this much closely , He stare straight in her eyes and met with the numbness and darkness inside her , His gaze moved from her eyes to nose and lips and he was amused by the facial feature she own .

"Try your best my would be Queen because you have only a month before we won battle against Kuraam" He smirked as he noticed the change in Anika's expression , Her playfull gleam disappeared "When are we going to start war" She asked .

"We will head towards Kuraam , After three days " King Shivay replied and Anika nodded , Finally the aim of her birth is going to be complete , It doesn't bother her if she will die in the battle field but before her death she want crown of Kuraam on her head and The WARRIOR PRINCESS GET WHAT SHE WANTS .

"Be Prepare for the marriage Princess" King Whispered and Princess nodded as he was about to move away his eyes fell on the paste at front of Mirror , He observed that and was about to check but stopped in mid listening a voice .

"Cwhoti Mwaa" Little Prince made his way inside Anika's chambber crying loudly "Pita Mahalaj is no whele" The little Prince cried before his eyes fell on Shivay who was wearing a light smile seeing his Prince. 

"You ale hele" Prince Rudra smiled widely before he ran towards him and hugged his leg tightly  .

"Someone forgets me" Anika faked sadness and Little Prince's eyes widened and he shaked negatively before holding her lehenga in his small fist .

"Nwoo Mwaa , I wacchh affraid twat Pita Mahalaj lweft me without twelling mwee lwike Pita jii" He whispered last part sadly and that sent off guard both King Shivay and Princess Anika .

■■■■■■■■■■■

HEY! Published a new story "Caged Princess" You all can try the prôlôguê because I will not bother you with updates 😂😂

Last night I was bored that's y i start writting " Caged Princess" and I m not going to continue the book 😑😑 but still want you all to read because that's something new in world of Shivika 🖤