After hearing that he left and headed straight toward that location.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile, they were gathering things and destroying everything they got and gathering the stuff to blow it up.

Just then Kira heard something and so she went to the camera screen.

"Oh, shit. Not good" Kira says and then runs back to them. When she made it they were already setting up the explosives "we got company"

"Police?" Miles says.

"How many?" Jay asks.

"All of 'em, I think," Kira says.

"Go, I'll finish here," Jay says.

They then started walking away.

"I'll handle the police," he says as he walks away.

"Hey wait! You swore" they both said.

He stops and turns and looks at them and smiles "trust me" he then got the big gun and went on his way.

He then went to the floor above and began shooting at them, but not hitting them, just their cars as they ran.

Ace and Miles then went into the vault and they unlocked the vault and went in and Ace through them to the ground the glass broke and he picked them up.

"We got Skynet by the balls now," Ace says "come on let's go"

They then left and they saw him coming back.

"We need to go now," he says.

"Get the remote for the bomb," Jay says.

Miles gets it and just then the police showed up and they started shooting and Miles ends up getting shot and falls to the floor.

And Jay ends up in a corner to take cover as they shoot.

"DAD," They said.

"No," he says "stay here"

Ace then went to screen.

"There's no way out, dad's trapped," Ace says.

The furry then walks right into the wall and destroys it and picks up Jay and walked out.

As they ran the police shot gas bombs and they put on the gas masks.

When they made it to the elevator Miles took his last breath and set off the bomb and blew the whole floor up.

When they made it to the ground floor they through more gas bombs and they had to use the masks to breathe.

"Stay here. I'll be back" he said and they nodded.

He then goes to the cops and shoots them in the legs and then grabbed their smoke gun and shot at the others and then stole a swat van and drove right into the building and they got in and they drove away as they were getting shot at.

The T-1000 then jumps onto the helicopter and killed the driver and through him out and he drove to catch up with them.

"We got company," Jay says.

"It's him," he says.

"Stay under these vests," Jay says. As he covered his kids.

He then grabs a gun and shoots at it and the helicopter shoots back.

While they were shooting the T-1000 broke the glass and made a 3rd arm appear and he began shooting on his own and then he shot Jay in the leg.

He screamed in pain as he held is let to stop the bleeding.

"DAD" they go to him.

Ace then grabs a grenade and pulled the string and threw it at the helicopter. But he was still coming.

"He's still on our tail" Ace says while yelling as he shoots a gun at it.

Just then the furry used the breaks and they slid to the front of the van and he rammed into it making it explode.

But they lost control and crashed.

The T-1000 then killed a guy and stole his truck and drove this way.

They then got a guy out of his truck and they drove away.

"I'm bleeding bad," Jay says.

"Keep pressure on it," Kira says as she hands her dad something for his leg. "here use this"

They find a shirt and they wrap it to his leg tightly and he screamed in pain from that.

"He's gaining on us," Ace says "go faster"

"This as fast as the vehicle goes," he says.

"Are you kidding me, we can get out of a car faster then this," Kira says.

Just then he was right next to them and rammed them to get them to fall off the road.

"Drive a minute," he says.

"Where are you going?" Ace asks as he took the wheel.

He then stood in the back and shot the truck's tire and that made him lose control.

"Take the off-ramp," he says.

Ace then drove to it as the big truck crashed into barrels but was still coming this way.

"HANG ON" Ace yells as he had to take a sharp turn to avoid the other truck.

Just then the T-1000 was right behind them and hit the truck.

The furry then changed guns and went to the other truck and shoots at the T-1000 and then takes the wheel and makes him crash and he jumped over to the other truck where Ace, Kira, and Jay were as they drove.

They then end up at a melting factory and he took the wheel and pushed on the breaks just as they were about to crash themselves.

They then got out as an alarm went off and they saw the T-1000 coming this way.

The furry Terminator reloaded the gun and Ace ran to it and pushed his hand right through the T-1000 and let the grenade go off as he ran away from the explosion.

The furry then saw him reform and Kira grabbed a gun and shot the tanks with the liquid nitrogen and it hit the Terminator.

They then saw it turn to hard as it fell apart as it walked this way.

===================================================