Catherine was about to answer when someone came running inside and I was shocked again to say the least.It was Kendall,who was now standing besides Catherine,sending daggers my way.

What is going on? I thought.

"Well,I just wanted to ask you for the last time wether you're going to breakup with her fake ass or not?"she said pointing at me,but the question was directed towards harry.

I felt like punching her but I decided to let Harry handle it for now and just stared at her with no emotion.My hands balled in fists.

"Catherine!"Harry shouted.

Everyone was basically ignoring Kendall so she cleared her throat.

"I asked you to stay away from harry,what are you doing here?"Kendall asked Catherine.What the actual hell?Do they know each other?

Harry and I,both held the same expression,confusion.

"How do you guys know each other?"Harry questioned.

Catherine and Kendall turned towards us but Catherine was first to answer "we met at a fashion show,models for same brand"she said annoyed.

"Sadly"Kendall muttered.

This was it.I am not going to let this girls walk over me and my man.

"Harry can you go out for a bit"I asked looking at him.He was a bit hesitant but I gave him a stern look.Without saying anything further he left the room.

"What do you girls really want?"I asked,my tone cold like ice.

"Breakup with him"Catherine and Kendall said at the same time.I laughed at their statement,disbelief clear in my laugh.

Both of them looked annoyed.

"Are you guys for real?"I said laughing.

"I love him and I deserve him,so please leave him alone,anyways,you're not that good looking and stuff"Kendall practically begged,but composed herself afterwards.

"Don't you guys get it,he's my boyfriend and I have no intentions to leave him anytime soon"I was now annoyed by their tactics.

Catherine just rolled her eyes and faced Kendall saying"Darling,Harry and I have history,you should know he's going to come running back to me in the end".

I was getting angry by every second.

I decided to handle this situation differently.

"Kendall,can I talk with you separately?"I asked annoyed.She smirked and followed me.Catherine seemed annoyed and sat down on one of the seats.

As we entered a different room,I faced Kendall "This is the last time I'm warning you,stay away from me and harry or else....."

Before I could finish my warning Kendall spoke,anger flowing through each and every word of hers "willow,why do you always get everything I want,why?"

Now I was confused.
"What are you talking about?"my tone softened.

"Remember during our whole college life,everyone liked you,every guy I liked had a crush on you and thought I was a bitch,why?because there you were pretending to be this goody-two-shoes,you even stole my spot as the volleyball team captain and you know I was definitely better than you"She seemed defeated but was quick to compose herself.