The Princess and Dragon

🦋Saki🦋

"so what happened to you?" I ask Reiki also coming out from behind the tree "well..." Sylvia looks the other way.

A few hours prior

🐉Nash🐉

Climbing through Sylvia's window was hard since her room was on the second floor we had all managed to escape I had to re-write a bunch of runes to get to this beautiful fairy I climbed through into her room seeing her probably texting someone on her phone with a red face.

I decided to plop down on her bed next to her Sylvia looked at me eyes widening "Nash?!" Sylvia screams "glad to be noticed via" I say smirking "Saki!" she gets up trying to run away "you wound my heart Sylvia" I grab her waist pulling her back she bit my arm as I screamed letting go she took this chance to scream running out of the room darn it I cursed in my head running after her only to be stopped by Mr Dragneel.

💦Sylvia💦

Mom sneaked me out telling me to run.

I looked behind me seeing Nash running towards me as I quickened my pace.

Present

"So basically that's what happened" I concluded "so you're telling me Nash came after you?" Reiki asks placing a hand to his chin "yeah dad said something about mating season" I replied nee-chan suddenly had a horrified look "what is it?" Reiki turned to her "I completely forgot it's mating season and Light's a demon slayer which means-" "they're after their mates!" we all realize unison "I don't want to be marked yet" Saki sulked "Sylvia!" Nash's voice called Reiki ran still holding nee-chan's hand I followed suit.

We hid behind a bush I held my breath Reiki holding nee-chan against him to prevent her from screaming we breathed a sigh of relief once we realized he was gone "found you!" Nash says grabbing me a squeal escaped my lips "Sylvia!" Seika yells trying to grab my hand but too late "let's go" he says.

🦋Saki🦋

I wanted to run towards them to save Sylvia however Reiki had stopped me pointing in the other direction where Nova stood looking around I wonder who she's looking for? suddenly someone fell in front of us "Gale..." I whispered he groaned rubbing his back "aha! I found you" Nova says standing in front of us Gale cursing at him "oh hey Reiki and Saki" Nova picking Gale up "oh by the way Light's looking for you so you may want to hide" Nova waved walking off with a flustered and annoyed Gale in her arms.

I managed to sneak into the area around the place looking around for my little sister Reiki and I had split up to look for her where could she be? I scan the area for any signs of blonde or blue hair hearing footsteps I quickly hid somewhere. 

🐉Nash🐉

I could feel my release nearing her moans of ecstasy continued as she bit down on my shoulder screaming.

I sigh "I wonder if Light's found Saki yet?" I ask Sylvia grumbles shifting on her bed "well Saki-nee's a very strong woman and since Reiki's with her I'd say a while" Sylvia replies "how long do you think it'll take for her to realize?" I thought over the question snuggling closer to Sylvia's warmth "not long".

🦋Saki🦋

I looked around the familiar alley wait a minute... this is Magnolia!

 this is Magnolia!