Street Dancer Special

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Let's go," Rohan said, still holding his arm around her waist.

***********

Varun noticed Shraddha and Rohan arriving together. Shraddha seemed surprised to see him waiting outside her room. She hugged Rohan goodbye to his annoyance.

"Varun!" Shraddha asked, wondering why was he here. "Why are you here?"

"Was waiting for you," he answered her.

"Why?" Shraddha asked as she folded her arms.

"Why are you hanging out with Rohan?" He demanded.

"We are just friends VD," Shraddha said quietly, and opened her door.

"He likes you," he continued. "Haven't you seen the way he looks at you, you shouldn't hang out with him..."

"Shut up Varun," Shraddha snapped. "I am not a kid, I know how to take care of myself. And even if Rohan likes me, he is one of my closest friends. Oh and you don't get to decide who I go out with!"

"Shraddha," he said and stepped closer to her.

"Don't come any closer!" Shraddha said angrily and slammed the door.

Varun groaned, this did not go as planned.

***********

Shraddha sighed as she walked towards her hotel room. She had spent the entire day avoiding Varun. He usually doesn't act like this, she thought. As soon she opened the door, she felt a strong arm grab her waist and a hand on her mouth before she could scream, and dragged her into her room. Leaving her, she heard the door being locked. She turned around.

It was Varun!

"What the hell Varun!" She blasted at him. "What did you do that for!"

"It was the only way Chirkut!" He argued. "You were avoiding me the whole day."

"Wow, I didn't know," she said sarcastically. "Now, go out please. I haven't forgiven you yet."

She opened the door and motioned for him to leave. Instead of leaving, Varun slammed the door and grabbed Shraddha into a bone-crushing hug. She didn't budge as she liked being in his arms.

"I'm sorry," he murmured as he hugged her tightly. She smiled in his embrace. It was difficult to stay mad at him for long.

"Why did you act this way Batuk?" She said quietly.

"Rohan. The fact that you were hanging out with Rohan killed me," he confessed. "I didn't like it one bit but I was selfish and I realised that."

"Good, you realised that," Shraddha said and tried to wriggle out of his embrace but Varun held her more tightly.

"Where are you trying to go?" Varun asked me.

"Maybe to get some rest," she said with a chuckle. "I would if you let me."

"Shraddha," he said in a serious tone.  "Don't you like this? Don't you have any feelings for me?"

"Varun," she said quietly. "We talked over this. We are over our childhood feelings."

"What if they come back again?" Varun said as Shraddha stared at him, wondering what was he going to say next.

"Shraddha, I like you," he said with a smile. "If you want to go out with Rohan, it's your decision. Rohan is a good guy and I was being over protective."

Shraddha couldn't believe her ears. She didn't know what to say as he left her and started to walk away.

"Varun," she called out his name and threw her arms around him. "I like you too."

Varun hugged her tightly and smashed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately

The End 

Your views on the Varshra Oneshot😎

This was supposed to be a Street Dancer Special oneshot but this is quite a late time to post it.

Sorry for the late update. I just started y11 and it's been a busy five weeks with tests and assignments already piled up😣😣😣😣

Anyone watched Malang? Again, I can't go because of studies or going to watch baaghi 3?

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💜💜💜💜