Street Dancer Special

Author POV

Varun took a step forward as his eyes locked with Shraddha and placed his arms around her waist as she threw her arms around his neck. Varun pressed his lips against hers' and kissed her passionately while she responded back.

"Aaaand Cut!" Remo said, lookinh pleased. Shraddha pulled back but Varun frowned. Remo sir had made them shoot the kiss scene at least six- seven times and the kiss felt different. He didn't want the kiss to end now. He  felt some sparks whenever their lips met.

"Let's give it a wrap," Remo said and told his team to start packing up. Shraddha left Varun in his thoughts as  he watched her walk away.

"Varun!" Remo said, waking him up from his thoughts. "Let's get moving!"

Varun nodded. He would get time to spend with Shraddha later in the evening. The next couple of hours, they will be doing seperate shoots. He sighed in irritation as he watched ther talk to rest of the team. She noticed him staring at her and gave him a quick smile. He smiled back widely, too widely. 

***********

Varun arrived at his hotel along with the rest of the team. He glanced around, searching for Shraddha. To his dismay, she was no where to find. Next to him, Nora was taking selfies.

"Which is my best angle?" Nora wondered as she inspected the images carefully and took another one. "Varun, which one do you think?"

"Huh!" Varun muttered.

"Which is my best pic?" Nora asked him impatiently. "I can't decide between the first and second one."

Varun looked at all the photos. They all seemed the same to him.

"None of them," he said teasingly.

Nora rolled her eyes. "Very funny Varun. I'll ask Shraddha."

Nora left him and walked towards Shraddha. Varun stared at Shraddha as she gave one of her charming smiles as she greeted Nora. The two ladies started to discuss which was Nora's best selfie to his annoyance.

"Chirkut," he smiled at her and she smiled back in response.

"See Varun," Nora said in satisfaction and went off. "Shraddha always helps me."

"Did you really discuss about which one is Nora's best pic?" Varun asked her with chuckle.

"Not just that," Shraddha said with a smile. "We were discussing about the movie."

"How was your shoot?" He asked.

"I think it went great," Shraddha said, "I am so glad that there isn't a night shoot. Although, you have a morning one, don't you?"

"So chirkut, do you want to go for a walk?" He asked her eagerly.

"Shouldn't you rest Bablu?" She wondered. "You will be tired tomorrow?"

"I'll be fine Chirkut," Varun said reassuringly. "Should we go?"

"Sorry Batuk," she said apologetically. "Rohan is here and I promised to spend tonight with him."

"He is," He said dryily. Why was he here? Were they dating? He wanted to ask her but before he could.

"Shraddha," a voice called from behind them.

"Rohan!" Shraddha squealed and hugged him. Rohan noticed Varun glaring at him. He smirked at Varun and placed his arm around her waist. Varun's blood boiled. He wanted to punch him.

How dare he touch her! Varun thought angrily.  Varun knew that Rohan liked her but were they together? No, Shraddha would have told him. But why was she so close to him.