Zagger vs Zangief

I don't own anything!

After the fiasco yesterday, the students excitedly made their way to class. They waited for their teacher to arrive, but noticed he had been late for the first time ever.

"Geez, where is he? I wanna see the next fight." Leonie whined.

"I know right! I had a dream where I was wearing Boba Fett's helmet!" Caspar laughed.

"I also dreamt of Samus." Sylvain said.

Some of the girls deadpanned.

"I admit I am a little intrigued of the next fight too." Hubert said.

"Do you think he got called by Lady Rhea?" Mercedes said worriedly. "I do hope he hasn't gotten in trouble because of yesterday."

"Nah, Seth said it was fine." Claude told the worried girl. "If he's fine with it, then Lady Rhea is probably too."

"By the way, where's the Jetpack?" Edelgard said.

"The professor took it with him yesterday. I guess he wanted to use it more." Dimitri said, slightly jealous.

The door slammed open, with a messy Byleth running in. He was holding a large box.

"You're late teach." Claude grinned at him.

"Sorry! I lost track of time!" Byleth gasped for air. "I made this in secret so you guys didn't see the surprise."

"A surprise?" Lysithea said, somewhat excited.

"Yes! Adam told me how to make this sweet food called cotton candy!" Byleth exclaimed. He took out various colored cotton candy and handed them out.

"Wow it looks like a cloud." Mercedes said happily.

"So soft..." Marianne said, playing with her cotton candy.

"It's fluffy for sure." Linhardt said. "Maybe I could use this as a pillow."

All the students ate their cotton candy and shared their opinions.

"bleh, this tastes too sweet." Felix coughed at the sweetness.

"So yummy!" Hilda, Lysithea, Bernadetta, Ashe, and Annette exclaimed.

"Good." Dedue said

"It tastes... empty..." Claude said.

Hilda and Lysithea raised their eyebrow at the house leader.

"Empty?" Hilda asked him.

"You don't use empty as a word to describe a flavor." Lysithea said, somewhat offended. "Explain."

"Like... it has no flavor other than pure sugar." Claude explained.

"Yeah, Claude's right. The amount of sugar is too much." Ferdinand said.

Lysithea was about to retort when the professor called for them.

"Alright class, get to your seats, i'm gonna put the next fight." Byleth said.

They went to their seats.

Byleth was about to press splay when he said, "Yesterday I had a message from Adam that said I should set the episode to random, so the next might not be the one you say yesterday."

The classes nodded.

(*Cues "Invader— Jim Johnston"*)

"Capcom has produced hundreds of deadly warriors, but few can best these hulking leviathans." Wiz started.

"Haggar, the mayor elect of whoopass..." Boomstick said.

"... and Zangief, Russia's red Cyclone." Wiz says.