VIII

✨"Don't know why just know I want to
Don't know why just know I want you"✨

Over the next month I had gotten a lot closer with Alejandro's friends, mainly Mattia. They invited me every time they hung out and when we weren't all a group a lot of times it was just me and Mattia. I had also finally gotten my cast off and summer break had just started.

It was the first weekend of summer break and our parents and little brother were going to our grandparents for the weekend to visit. We were supposed to go but we tried to make every excuse we could because we were planning to throw a party.
Ava and I sat at the island in the kitchen texting about the party while my mom ran around getting Emiliano ready to leave. She finally gathered all their stuff and said goodbye to Alejandro and I and the three of them were finally out the door. I stood at door and watched them through the window as they drove off and turned around once they finally turned the corner.

"It's party time bitches!" I screamed throwing my hands up and Ava did the same.

"Athena it's not a party party. Mom and dad will be back on Monday, we can't have the house trashed," Alejandro said as I walked back in the kitchen.

"Call it what you want, but I'm getting fucked up," I smiled at him.

Alejandro opened his mouth about to say something when there was a knock on the door. I ran to open it, seeing Kairi and Mattia on the other side.

"Hey hotties, are you ready to party?" I greeted them hugging them both.

We started to set up for the party by locking  all our parents valuables away in their room, we then set up a beer pong table out by the pool. I pulled out a cooler from our garage and filled it with ice and a bunch of drinks Avas older sister had gotten for us. Everything was starting to come together as the party drew closer. We set up some snacks out side and Alejandro ordered pizzas for us then Ava and I left to get ready and started pre gaming.
We were going to be mainly out in the pool so I didn't bother to put on makeup but I did spray my body with a shimmery body spray. I then put on my bikini and pair of shorts to cover up a little bit then joined Ava in my room where she was painting her nails. I laughed at her as she painted them and she flipped me off.

"Shut up, I forgot to do this before," She said in defence.

Ava and I went downstairs once we were done. We walked out to the backyard to hear loud music being played from the speakers. A few of Alejandros closer friends had already showed up. I made my way to the cooler by the couch to grab myself and Ava another drink when I saw Mattia sitting on the couch with a girl standing beside him laughing at what ever he was saying. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous and kept staring at him when I caught him his eyes turn towards me, he looked me up and down, licked his lips and smiled then turned his attention back to the girl he was talking to. I turned around trying to contain my blush and walked back to Ava. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Shut up, don't say anything," I whisper yelled and handed her her drink before she could even say anything.

She shut her mouth and took out her phone then sent me a text

Ava🍑🤩: 😲😲😲

Ava🍑🤩: he just eye fucked you

Athena: i wanna ride his dick so bad😣😣

Ava read the message I sent her and burst out laughing making me laugh just as hard.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Alejandro asked walking past us.