"Tell Azeem his mate makes you feel uncomfortable and he'll do something about it till next time you meet."

"But he doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, that's the thing." Portia sighed as the two girls walked up to the yellow line, waiting for the train to stop so they could get on. "I just think it's annoying."

"That men find you attractive?"

"That the fit one's are always the ones I can't have."

"Oh, my days, Portia." Venus mumbled, getting on the Overground and sitting down in one of the orange and brown seats. Portia sat down next to her, putting her bag on the ground beside her feet.

"What, V?"

"You just sound like a bellend."

"How?"

Venus gave her a look.

"How?!"

"'The fit one's are always the ones I can't have'? At least you're dating someone, and they're interested in you."

"And Azeem is delicious, but his mate's got..."

"Got what?"

Portia sighed. "Got nice arms."

Venus leaned her head against the wall behind her, it swayed with the moving coach.

"I know it's not all about looks."

"It really is not."

"But I still can't help myself."

"You're such a prick."

"Don't be rude." Portia nudged her sister's shoulder. "If you'd just go out and date people as well, you'd have the same problems."

Venus huffed, looking at Portia. "Doubt it."

Portia rested one leg on top of the other, examining her nails. "You're so boring sometimes, V."

"Cheers."

"No," Portia glanced at Venus again. "But isn't it boring to just be sat inside all day?"

"Oh, it's incredibly boring to get an education."

Portia rolled her eyes.

"Go out of my mind going to lectures, writing my dissertation, doing other assessments, and applying to thousands of jobs a day."

Portia crossed her arms, looking ahead.

"So boring."

"I know you pride yourself on the fact you're gonna be a vet."

"Shouldn't I?"

Portia sighed, refusing to answer. The two kept quiet after that. Venus knew in order to make Portia shut up, she just had to bring up her education. Portia was fully aware that Venus was the smartest one out of the two of them – quite frankly, the smartest one in their entire family – and if Venus rubbed it in, Portia would keep quiet. Reminding her sister how she'd gotten into the University of her dreams and was doing great, was a low blow, Venus knew that. But at the same time, Portia just pissed her off so much sometimes that she simply could not help herself.

The two got up as they reached their stop at Canada Water, and walked off towards the Jubilee line once the tube doors opened. Portia's bag kept bumping into Venus as they walked, and though she would normally tell her to piss off, to keep her bag closer, she didn't know. Giving Portia a reason to start shouting at her in the middle of a tube station was not ideal. She was mad enough as it was.

They got on the escalator, Venus was just about to tell Portia what direction to walk in once they reached the bottom since her little sister always forgot, but Portia gasped before Venus got the chance. Looking up at her sister, Portia's eyes were wide, a small smile lingering on her lips. She pointed to the digital posters that lined the wall along the escalator, making Venus look to her right to see what had gotten her sister all excited.