He's Only 16!

Harley and Peter held onto each other for dear life. They haven't seen each other for a couple of months. Morgan came up behind then and jumped on Peter's back. Peter reacted quickly and grabbed her legs so she wouldn't fall. Harley looked at Morgan who was grinning at him.
"Hey Mo!" Harley said. Morgan made a happy noise and jumped off of Peter's back. She ran toward Harley and hugged his leg.
"I missed you Har-Har!" Morgan yelled. Harley laughed and picked Morgan up, hugging her tightly.
"Wait who is he?" A young teen asked one of his friends. His friend shrugged.
"I don't know. Why are you asking me." His friend answered back. Mj who was standing close to them rolled her eyes at the freshman.
"His names Harley and he helped Tony Stark with his suit once a while back when he was about 12, maybe 13." Mj said. The freshman looked at Mj surprised. I mean if spiderman's girlfriend talked to you you would be surprised too.
"Okay I'm gonna play another video." I yelled, getting everyones attention. Harley looked confused but when Peter waved his hand absent mindedly he just shrugged and followed Peter back to Pepper and May.

"I gotta say, everything about that kid is awesome." Sam whispered to Bucky. Bucky nodded his head. They looked over at where peter was sitting, laughing at something Harley said. "He's also a good kid." They both jumped when they heard Steve, aka Captain America's, voice behind them. They nodded back. They agreed whole heartily. They knew the kid was a good kid. He had a good heart. I mean he went to space to save the universe!
Everyone else in Queens looked at the laughing teen. They still couldn't believe that the kid that was in front of them was a hero! I mean he's only 16 years old and he's a superhero! He's fought in two battles, with and against avengers! And he is an avenger! All of this and he's only 16!

So I was thinking about just posting one chapter from one of my stories every Thursday. I know I keep changing when and how I'm posting but I'm a high school student and I struggle. So you guys just need to work with me. Anyways I love you all!