Lucius Intenebri

Alias: "The Equalizer"
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Silver/Bright Gray
Status: Neither hero or villain; goes against those who go against him.

Lucius Intenebri is an outlier of the world of heroes and villains, gifted but bows to nobody.

Appearance
Looks like an ordinary college freshman, who is above average height. Wears plain single-color clothes, has a clean fade cut hair. The only distinguishable feature is his pale silver eyes, which changes color depending on his power.

Personality
Completely normal ambivert, although he is calm and collected and very selfless throughout his daily life, when threatened, becomes arrogant and prideful and provokes the challenger to fight him. Despite his arrogant nature towards danger, he keeps in mind the innocents that are affected throughout his bouts against other people.

Power: Equalizer
Enhanced conditioning and also gives himself a copy of the power that his opponents have, throughout the fight until his opponents are defeated. Expert in close quarter combat, and has trained in various martial art techniques. And has an abnormally short reaction time.

*Cannot be used if enemies' power isn't active. *

*Copies all the pros and cons of the copied power. *

Equipment
Lucius is unarmed without his gloves.
Lucius's Gloves: Has really hard knuckles for an extra impact upon punches.

Quotes
"Lil' shrimp..."

"Who am I? I'm a reminder."