I patted his cheek and kissed him. "I'll be okay, I've done it all given the circumstances. Don't worry."

He exhaled deeply, pressing his lips to mine firmly.

"Be careful please, I've got a meeting today but it won't be too long. You want me to stop by?"

"Yes, I would love that, and I'm absolutely sure the kids would love to see you."

My comment put him in a more calm state.

"I'll see you later, okay?" I said, to which he nodded and held the door open and walked out with me.

Once we parted ways completely, I drove to work, cautiously and slowly.

I was excited to go back. I was dying, being inside all the time and I needed something to keep my mind busy besides hobbies.

I smiled as I pulled up to the beach, watching as the group of kids ran around the beach.

I parked and got out, right on cue, Flynn spotted me and screamed my name.

In a matter of seconds, they all came running towards me like a flock of seagulls.

I grinned from ear to ear and crouched down to each of their levels.

"My favorite little surfers!" They all surrounded me and I did what I could to give them all the biggest hug.

Flynn crawled his way through the tiny crowed and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Luna I missed you!"

I chuckled and hugged him. "I missed you all very much. Should we go surf?"

They all cheered excitedly and ran back to the water. I smiled and walked over, Flynn, obviously at my side, swinging his hand in mine.

"Luna, did you breaked your arm again?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yes, I did."

He giggled childishly and continued to ask me questions.

"Can we sign it like last time?"

"Does it hurt?"

They went on with questions, and signatures, until I said it was time to start lessons.

"Have you guys been practicing?"

They all yelled again, pulling up their boards and showing me what they've done.

To be fair, no difference. But, it made my heart warm to see them try.

"Alright, hang five!"

Immediately all of them brought one foot to the nose of the board.

"Good job, you have been practicing."

                                 ____

"Harry!!!"

My attention snapped over to Flynn who had started running toward the tall man that I cherish.

Harry smiled happily, laughing as he hugged the small boy. I swear he was an exact mini Harry.

I watched as Flynn grabbed his hand and ran towards me.

"Look, it's Harry!" He said, all the kids sharing enthusiasm.

He leaned down and handed Flynn a box of cookies. "Remember our deal," he said and the boy nodded and divided the cookies between everyone.

Harry's eyes met mine and a smile made its way to both of our faces.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"Mm, I'll never get tired of that."

I blushed and chuckled, clearing a spot in the sand so that he could sit beside me.

"How was your meeting?"

He smiled softly, his dimples popping a little extra today.

"Really good, adore you comes out in a few days, in about a week or so the album releases and to be honest, I've never been happier."

I smiled, proud of him and all of his success.

"That's really amazing Har, I can't wait until everything's released. You've done so wonderful." My words made his face light up.

"Do you guys want a cookie?" I looked over at Flynn, who held the box of cookies out for us. We both grabbed one, thanking Flynn. He flashed a toothy grin.

"You're welcomeee," he said skipping away.

"So this was the deal huh? Me for a box of cookies? I feel cheap," I say, laughing at my own joke.

Harry laughed as well, shaking his head, "Actually, you're worth a lifetime supply of cookies. He wouldn't settle for less."

My heart.

I awed at the sweet gesture, holding my heart and chuckling. I'd put my entire life in Flynns small hands.

"Rightly on his part, I hope you never feel less than a lifetime supply of cookies." Harry piped in more sweet comments causing me to turn a crimson shade.

I grinned and pulled him to me, pressing my lips to his.

"Harry, as long as I'm with you, the object of value doesnt exist."

He smiled and placed his hand under my jaw, pulling me in and kissing me so deeply it had made me forget where we were.

"Ewwwww!"

I laughed, turning to the cluster of kids, who were either sheepish about my affection with Harry or grossed out.

But, I'd never felt as good as I do now.

Regardless of the obvious.

______________________________________

So, I've caught a cold.

I'm officially done with winter as of....September 2019😂 

Thank you kindly for any patience and support!! I hope all is well, I apologize for falling back on updates.

Much love!💛