.014

dragonwritesthings tagged me in one and I just felt like doing the other, so here we go!

----------------------

Write 10 facts about yourself

Wow, that's a lot. Okay, let's see...

1: The only kind of coffee I'll drink is iced coffee or white chocolate mochas. (Or an orange frappé but they don't make those anymore...)

2: I recently tried mochi for the first time and loved it.

3: I've never seen the Star Wars prequels, only Return of the Jedi onward (which most people I know would consider a good thing considering how they talk about them).

4: I'm a weird germaphobe who can't stand things being dirty but also procrastinates doing anything about it until the end of time.

5: I was terrified by this movie called The Dark Crystal when I was younger, but now have developed a kind of soft spot for it and intend to check out the Netflix series.

6: I have this idea for an anime (well, not really an anime because I'm not Japanese but you know what I mean) about this game developer named Yuzo (fresh out of college, suffers from anxiety) who discovers this little girl who's actually a weaponised robot designed to assist military personnel, and he takes her home and has to deal with her creators being after him about it and stuff.

7: I love cats but would probably get a dog because they make me feel safer than a cat does.

8: My dream home is a cabin in a pretty forest but I would settle for somewhere just with a decent yard for my beekeeping.

9: I hate caves and underwater levels in video games with a passion, but have no problem with either in real life.

10: I play out so many scenes and dialogue ideas for my stories in my head but never know where they fit into the plot when actually writing.

Tell us something about one of your future writing projects.

Mmm, it's gonna be tough deciding which one. But since I'm excited about it I'll talk about Happily Never After.

So, thanks to a writing prompt on Pinterest, Happily Never After is about a girl named Sylvie Redwood who's a princess but she's a loudmouth and doesn't act like it but then her parents get kidnapped and she has to rescue them. So she goes off to do that with the help of a beautiful witch, a clumsy fox thief, and a fairy that's a pyromaniac basically. It's gonna be really fun!