Leon x Reader : A Tale of Two Champions Part 3

Începe de la început

     Leon looked at me as his facial expression softened. He came up to me and grabbed my hand, "It's alright (Y/n), I'm here for you. It's just a Gigantamax Orbeetle we just have to defeat it and it will stop." I looked at Leon and smiled, "Let's do this Leon."

     "So how do we defeat this thing Leon," I questioned as Leon threw out another pokeball. Another pokemon I have never seen before appeared in front of me. "(Y/n) this is Dragapult, we need four pokemon to take Orbeetle down," Leon declared as I nodded.

     "Well Leon you wanted to see what Mega Evolution is made of," I stated as I let go of his hand, moved away from him, and he looked at me in wonder. I held up my wrist with my Mega Bracelet as streams of light connected my Key Stone to Blaziken's Blazikenite.

     "Through our strength and love ignite the spark between us. Let's show everyone our bond, Blaziken MEGA EVOLVE," I screamed as a bright light surrounded and bursted as Mega Blaziken.

     I smirked as I looked at Leon, "Let's do this," I stated as Mega Blaziken and Mightyena stood in front of me and Charizard and Dragapult stood in front of Leon. "Blaziken use Blaze Kick, Mightyena use Crunch," I ordered as they started to go towards the Orbeetle. "Charizard let's Gigantamax and use G-Max Wildfire, Dragapult use Shadow Ball," Leon ordered as I watched Charizard become larger and different from before.

     All of them used there moves as the Orbeetle looked hurt. Orbeetle let out a loud screech as a screen covered it. "What was that," I questioned as Leon stepped in front of me. "Orbeetle put up a barrier, so it's going to be harder to damage it," Leon explained as Charizard roared at the Orbeetle.

     Orbeetle used a move that hurt Charizard and made the battlefield weird. "That was Max Mindstorm," Leon explained as he grabbed my hand once again, "Don't worry we just need to get the barrier down and we can defeat it." I smiled and blushed as Leon sqeezed my hand in comfort.

     "Blaziken use Stone Edge, Mightyena use Crunch once again," I ordered. "Charizard use G-Max Wildfire once again, Dragapult use Flamethrower," Leon ordered. All of our pokemon used their moves causing the barrier to break.

     Orbeetle used a move that sent green butterflies hitting our pokemon then used Bug Buzz on Charizard as well. "That was Max Flutterby and I think you know what Bug Buzz is," Leon asked as I nodded, "One more attack from all of our pokemon should beat Orbeetle."

     "Are you sure it won't put up another barrier," I questioned. "It won't I promise," Leon stated as Charizard and Dragapult cried out in agreement. "Alright I trust you Leon. Blaziken use Blaze Kick and Mightyena use Sucker Punch," I declared as Blaziken and Mightyena nodded at me.

     They attack using their moves and it looks like Orbeetle is going to faint. "Alright let's finish this Charizard use Max Airstream, Dragapult use Shadow Ball," Leon ordered as both of them attacked Orbeetle.

     An explosion of purple and red surrounded the Orbeetle as we watched it change and decrease in size. Orbeetle cried as it quickly looked around and hovered away quickly.

     Charizard turned back to normal as Blaziken looked at me. I nodded as he returned back to normal as well. "So first time battling with a Dynamax/Gigantamax pokemon. Did you enjoy it," Leon questioned as he returned Dragapult to their pokeball.

     "It was certainly interesting. Did you enjoy the power of Mega Evolution," I questioned as I looked down at our hands, that were still entwined. "It was amazing! And a lot of people can use it," Leon asked as I shook my head. "Not a lot of people, just select poeple who have Key Stones and Mega Stones," I explained as Leon started to lead me back to our campsite.