Chapter 1

"Is this what you like! you like that huh! you disgusting rat!"

"get away from me you sloppy excuse of a boy!"

"You disgust me"

"Hey! Seojun, over here!" running towards the field a large water bottle in hand, Seojun a tall frosted tipped third year great soccer player looked over his shoulder to his name being called. Running towards the benches a thin lean short second year.

"Dae! Thank god you came! I'd die of thirst if it weren't for you!" Seojun wrapped his lengthy arm around Dae Hyun's shoulders giving his fluffy hair a ruffle and taking the bottle from the smaller second year. Seojun towered over Dae, Seojun was taller than a lot of third years. Most of the varsity team is made of third years. The captain and Seojun are the only players that got into the varsity team their first year.

"Stay for practice, I will buy you dinner after!" Seojun put his bottle on the bench next to his duffel bag patting the back of his neck with the hand towel. Dae chuckled crouching down putting an extra hand towel and some clothes into Seojun's bag.

"You left some clothes at my house the other night, i would have returned them sooner but mom HAD to wash them beforehand" Dae looked up to Seojun smiling and chuckling, Seojun was Dae's childhood best friend he moved to Busan from their home town in Daegu in middle school due to Seojun's father getting a promotion and earning him a place on the middle school soccer team and into the high school's Varsity soccer team. Mrs. Lee Seojun's mother would pick up Dae from the train to go watch each one of Seojun's games, Dae promised Seojun that he would come to every high school soccer game from his first game to the last. Dae has kept that promise all the way to now and thank god or Seojun would be a dried banana.

"I'll be right there, I've got some studying to do. Remember not to over work yourself, its just practice." Dae Pointed to the first to rows of the bleachers above them, the field was amazing and very well kept the grass was as green as a green apple and the bleachers looked as if they were brand new. Busan High school put a lot of money into the soccer team, from their uniform to the stadium they played in, most games were played here and the finals where always held here or in Seoul. Of course, Seoul had the biggest and best high school and professional league soccer stadium.

"No promises! make sure to look up a few times to see how great i am!" Seojun called out running back to the team as they grouped up in the middle of the field, he was hands down the fastest runner but an even better kicker with his brute strength in his legs to push off and swing his leg in an angle to go right over the opponent's head. Dae took his spot resting his lean shoulders against the back of the seat, his bag was full of books and a laptop Seojun's mother gave him.

"TEAM!" The team split up laughing talking and spreading out along the benches where their bags sat, most of them arrived to practice already in gear and ready to hop on the field right after stretches. A few girls that got lucky in getting one of the team members attention hurried to their sides boosting their ego's by congratulating something they didn't know what they were talking about, almost all the girls that accessorized the players arms had no idea how soccer was played. To them it was just running around kicking a ball.

"For a second there i was worried you wouldn't make it, Number 17 is catching up to you. he might be short but he makes up for it in pure energy, plus his ability to steal the ball right from under you without you noticing" Dae looked down to Seojun, the only place he could be taller than one of the soccer players other than number 17. Seojun looked up to the bleachers above him Dae leaned against the railing his bright smile not comparing to Seojun sweat soaked face and cherry red cheeks.

"Honestly with your observation I'm surprised you're not the coach" Seojun chuckled, Dae dropped his bag over the rail him following shortly after regretting the drop as it stung his feet and knocking him on his behind. Seojun laughed, reaching a hand down yanking Dae from the grasp of the ground.

"you've watched me play this game sense i could walk, even practiced with me. Why don't you play now! You're a second year now!" Seojun put the towel over his head like most of the team members did when they were done with practice. sports things.

"I only just got here Jun, plus it took a lot of effort i still owe your mom a big one and i don't know all the moves and names of the plays. Anyway, what's number 17's name again?" Dae slung his bag over his shoulder almost knocking himself over again. Seojun chugged the rest of his water tossing everything in his bag again grabbing his bag and team jacket. Dae pulled Seojun's keys from his pocket.

"Short stick? He proves that even you can play, you might not be that short but he's short. Lee Han is his name, He is definitely a key player for a second year" Seojun suddenly became serious talking about Number 17 his face looked as if he was doing a million calculations at once.

"Hey, don't have a heart attack on me now. How am i going to explain that one to mom?" Dae chuckled pushing Seojun forward snapping him out of the trance.

"Han should save his energy and be put in the game later, you can use his speed and agility with your amazing kick. Putting him in the position to steal the ball from the opposing team and send it straight to your kick, the other team wouldn't know what's coming!" Dae somehow ended up standing on the bench while making his speech on the play.

"Who made you coach?" one of the team members chuckled, the girl clinging to his arm chuckled with him. Seojun looked over his shoulder towards the guy some of the team laughing slightly.

"he's got a point, but your too unobservant and tripping over your own feet to notice" Seojun snarled coldly, Jun was the third best player. The captain and vise captain being first and second. The guy stood up to Seojun keeping them in a hard stare, a Tall bulky guy walked out of the locker room in silence a firm intimidating look plastered on his face a towel around his shoulder and #1 on the front of his shirt. Dae slipped behind Seojun's shadow peeking through his underarm.

"Min, last i checked you were a Defender. You could play a part that Ray left out. Defend the Goal sending it to the midfielders in which Ray is right, Lee can use his speed and agility to keep it in midfield and leave it to Ray to kick" The #1 jersey spoke walking towards the circle of soccer players.

"who's that" Dae whispered peeking out a little more looking up to Jun.

"That's the captain, Jaehwa.-"

"Kim Jae-Hwa"

   "Actually, it wasn't my idea." Seojun shrugged, he had dropped his bag in case he had to stop a fight over some blunt facts that could very well help in a game.

   "Next practice we can go over it and try it! It can be very much a useful secret weapon if we need to get more goals" Another tall team member (not as tall as Jun, no one could beat his height) walked out into the circle. #2 on his shirt.  

  "Hell, its only Monday, we've got plenty of time to come up with a strategy" #2 shrugged it off placing a hand on Jae's back with that single touch Jae relaxed his puffed-up chest, Dae pulled on the back of Seojun's shirt grabbing his bag he turned and walked away Dae close to his side. 

   "Jae what on your mind?" #2 looked to Jae-Hwa removing his hand from the team members back, the others dispersed again leaving the field with giggling girls and filled ego's. Jae grimaced watching the others leave.

   "Min, who was that with Seojun?" Jae finally spoke his deep rumble from his chest, Soomin looked towards the group walking away Seojun and Dae not in sight. Min shrugged turning around and heading back towards the locker room a slight smirk dancing on his lips.