Chris sighed looking at Aurora and then at Aggie. "I know that."

"And I also believe that once you accept your feelings for Aggie, then things might be a little easier." Aurora smiled at him.

"W-What? What feelings?" Chris asked looking at Aurora, hoping that he was being coy enough.

"You know what feelings I am talking about." Aurora smirked looking at Chris.

Right when was Chris was going to say something, Aggie unfroze. "Oh, my." Aggie groaned.

Noticing that she was loosing her balance, Chris rushed to catch her, holding her up. "You okay?" he asked looking down at her.

"I will once my head stops pounding. I feel like I have a hangover without actually drinking." Aggie groaned. Her comment caused Aurora and Chris to chuckle.

"You should probably head down the stairs. Alec has been driving everyone crazy the entire time you were frozen. Wyatt would be happy to see that you're okay as well." Aurora told her sister.

"Yeah. I'll see you two down there." Aggie smiled softly before pulling away from Chris and walked out of the attic and headed down stairs.

Aurora and Chris were now alone in the attic, "Don't worry I won't tell her about your feelings, none of us will." She said as she started to head towards the door of the attic.

"Sometimes I hate that you're an empath," Chris said as he followed behind her.

"Everybody does." Aurora smiled as she walked behind Chris, following him downstairs.

••••••

Aggie was sitting on the couch in the parlor listening to Alec as he yelled at her for going into the house without knowing everything about it.

Piper walked in and handed her a glass of water and an aspirin. "I hope this helps."

"What are you doing?" Aggie asked Phoebe who was staring at her and placing a hand on her arm.

"Just making sure that you are still you after...you know." Phoebe smiled lightly.

"Do you have any more aspirin?" Aggie asked looking up at Piper.

Piper chuckled as she nodded. "Phoebe, give her some space."

Phoebe nodded before moving away from Aggie. "How long was I frozen for?" Aggie asked looking up at everyone.

"About three hours." Wyatt said looking at his friend from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Why was I frozen?" Aggie asked looking at everyone.

Um..." Phoebe said trying to keep herself from chuckling.

"Yeah, I...um...froze you, Aggie." Piper said looking at Aggie when the girl looked up at her.

"But to be fair, you did throw an athame at us." Paige stated

"But I thought you couldn't freeze good witches?" Aggie asked looking up Piper.

"I can't but you were under the influence of the Hell House, so..." Piper smiled lightly.

"I think I want to go home and lay down and stuff my face with Oreos, Doritos, and some peanut butter." Aggie sighed as she stood up. She walked past Piper, walked out of the parlor and out of the door.

"Where is she going?" Phoebe asked looking at everyone. She looked over in the direction of the door when she heard it open and close and saw Aggie walked back in and stand in the doorway of the parlor.

"I can't drive nor do I have the ability to orb nor can I do that thing that cupids do and I am not walking home in the dark." Aggie sighed.

Everyone chuckled, Wyatt stood up from the couch and walked over to Aggie. "Come on," he said looked down at her.

Aggie smiled before jumping onto Chris's back before looking between him and Wyatt. "Orb away, witchlighter."

Wyatt and Chris chuckled before they orbed back to the apartment, and the moment they were in their apartment, Aggie jumped off of Chris's back and walked over to the couch and flopped down onto it. "Oh, I've missed you old friend." she said before falling asleep.

Wyatt and Chris chuckled lightly as Chris grabbed a blanket from the edge of the couch and covering Aggie with it. "I think she'll be asleep until Christmas." Chris chuckled

"I don't we should leave her on the couch. The last time she fell asleep on the couch, we never heard the end of it." Wyatt chuckled.

"Orb her to her room. I'm gonna get ready for bed." Chris said before walking to his room.

Sighing, Wyatt followed after his younger brother, "You know what happened to Aggie wasn't your fault."

"Wasn't it though?" he asked looking at Wyatt, "If I fought Aggie on it then she wouldn't have gotten frozen but if I didn't then Rory would probably be trapped in that house forever or worse dead and if something had happened to Rory, Aggie would have never forgiven me." Chris ranted at his brother.

Wyatt opened his mouth to talk but was interrupted by a loud thud, he moved to the doorway of the room and looked into the living room, towards the couch. He moved over to the couch slowly and stopped when he saw Aggie stand up with a blanket wrapped around her.

"I uh fell off the couch." Aggie said sleepily as she wrapped the blanket around her more.

Turning slowly in the direction of her room, she inched her way towards her bedroom with her eyes closed. "Ow!" She muttered when she ran into the door frame of her room before completely disappearing into the abyss that was her room.

Chris and Wyatt chuckled, "Well, it has been a long and stressful day, and I think we deserve a good night's sleep." Chris sighed as he walked into his room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A late Christmas present for y'all and an early New Year present. 

This chapter was a hard one to write because I had writer's block for most of it but I powered through and here it is. 

Enjoy, my witches.