"What is up with you and strawberries recently? It's basically what you live on" he questions me.

"I truly don't know, I've just been craving them constantly but I'm way to lazy to go to the store and get them" I answer him, shrugging my shoulders.

"Go look in the fridge"

I quickly snap my head towards him as I furrow my eyebrows. "I know we don't have any-"

"Just go look in the fridge" he interrupts me.

I let out a small sigh as I put down the spoon to walk to the fridge. Once I open it, I look around for a few moments before something catches my eye, making me let out a loud gasp. "Oh my god there's strawberries!" I shout as I stare at it in astonishment. "There's also chocolate milk and cookies" I add as my mouth hangs open.

I quickly turn towards Harry, looking at him with wide eyes. "Did you seriously go to the store and get this stuff?" I breathe.

The corners of his lip starts to turn up into a small smile as he nods his head at me. "I went this morning before you woke up. You kept mentioning you wanted them recently so I got them" he answers me.

I gaze at him for a few moments before a wide smile starts to creep onto my face as I begin to walk towards him slowly. I grab his face in my hands as I move my face closer to his. "You're perfect" I whisper .

I press and gentle and quick kiss to his lips, letting mine linger on his for a few moments before I soon pull away. I smile at him before he tuns away from me to put the bacon on a plate. "The eggs are done and so is the bacon" he informs me.

"Okay great. Do you want orange juice?" I ask him.

"I'd love some" he replies softly, sending me a smile. I grab the juice out of the fridge before I put it in two cups for us. I walk over to the dining table to put it down, and as I do so, Harry puts two plates down at the table.

I sit down in front of a plate, as Harry sits down right across from me. I take a quick sip out of my juice before I take a big bite of eggs, humming loudly. "These are amazing oh my god" I drag out.

Harry smiles and nods at me with a mouthful of food. "So there's something I've been meaning to ask you actually" he blurts out, making me snap my head up to look at him. "Do you have any plans for the future? Like what do you want to do?"

I furrow my eyebrows at him for a few moments before I swallow hard and lean back in my chair. "I honestly haven't thought about it much. I've thought about drawing and paining but I'm not good enough to get far with it"

"You're extremely good at it, I don't think you give yourself enough credit" Harry replies quickly, making my face fall as I bite the inside of my cheek and shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe I could do something that involves books. I've always wanted to write books but I have no idea if I'm even good at that" I mumble as I look down at the table.

"I mean it won't hurt to try right?"

I slowly raise my head to look at him, before I nod my head at him. "What about you? What do you want to do?" I question him as I take another bite out of my food.

His eyes widen as he looks down at the table. "I was actually in college trying to become a doctor" he answers me quietly.

My jaw drops slightly as I raise my eyebrows in shock. "Wow that's incredible, I had no idea you wanted to be a doctor" I breathe.

"Yeah, I always wanted to help people, even when I was a kid. I then ended up leaving college though after everything with Elizabeth, I just couldn't walk around and pretend I was okay" he mutters, making me nod my head at him.