Chapter 4: Prisoner

"MR KUDOU, ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU HAVE MISPLACED OUR PRECIOUS MS. INABA!?!"

" 'MISPLACED' !?? YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SHE'S A LOST SOCK OR SOMETHING!"

"YOU LOST INABA!?" Zakuro yelled "HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!?"

"I'M NOT HER DAD! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? BESIDES, SHE'S THE MOM OF THE GROUP!"

"STILL! YOU WERE WITH HER! WHAT PART OF 'STICK TOGETHER' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!" Karin yelled.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!

"WEREN'T YOU WITH IRIDE TOO!?" Zakuro added.

"WE FELL LIKE 90 FEET FROM THE AIR-" Anya stopped mid-sentence and averted his eyes from them, blushing slightly in guilt,
"-and w-we got separated.."

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU'VE LOST BOTH HIMIKO AND AKATSUKI"

"MR IRIDE AS WELL? MR. KUDOU I'LL SHALL INCREASE YOU'RE BELL PEPPERS TENFOLD!"

Anya looked so frustrated with everyone, "LEAVE ME BE!!"

-

Everyone all sat on the grass in silence.

Karin groaned, "We could've had one more person with us if you two stuck together.. "

"WILL YOU CALM DOWN!?!" Anya yelled, "TINY BEAN-SPROUT'S PROBABLY WHERE WE FIRST ARRIVED! SHE CAN'T HAVE GONE FAR!"

"She could be looking for you idiot.." Zakuro said.

Anya turned to Zakuro, "I WISH I HAD MY PIPE SO I CAN BEAT YOU TO A PULP!!"

Karin got up, "There's no use on fighting about it further. Let's just go find Himiko and hope she's still where we think she is"

Zakuro got up as well, "Sarayashiki's right, come on Kudou, lead the way."

Anya was still sitting on the ground.

"Come on Kudou" Zakuro said a little louder, "Lead the way."

"YOU THINK I REMEMBER HOW TO GET BACK!?!!"

Zakuro facepalmed.

"You can't be serious.." Karin said, unamused

"I TELEPORTED MY WAY HERE! I DONT KNOW HOW CLOSE OR FAR WE ARE!!"

"Then just teleport us back." Zakuro said

"Oh hell no!" Anya crossed his arms, "No way am I using these weirdo powers!"

"Just try Kudou!" Karin urged, "What if Himiko's in trouble?"

Anya said nothing and turned his head from them. Zakuro looked like he was about to murder him for how childish he was being, but Karin held him back, this made Zakuro blush of course.

"I'm sure once we find Akatsuki, he will willingly eat all your increased bell peppers." Karin said convincingly.

The cat ears on Anya's head perked up as Karin said this. Finally, Anya turned his head to face them, furrowing his eyebrows and wearing a pout.

-

"Alright..." Anya said, while scratching his head, "let's see if I can do this again.."

Zakuro and Karin stood on both sides of him, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing happened.