26

"Okay, we're going to give out the offers for internships now." Aizawa was now awake and talking about internships. "We usually get everything more even, but this year we came out with a huge difference from the second person and the third." (I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something like this.)

Everyone stared up at the board, Todoroki and Bakugou getting the most offers. Bakugou was pissed knowing that 'half and half' had more offers than him. He wanted to be first, as always.

(Y/N) smiled as she looked at Shoto, giving him a thumbs up.

"Nice job, Shoto!" she whisper-yelled, smiling her cute .

He blushed at the face she was making but smiled back. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

Mina overheard their talk and looked over at the lovebirds.

"Ooooh. You guys are using first names now, huh?" She gave the two a cheeky grin as (Y/N) growled at her.

"Mina, shut up!"

"Neverrrr~"

(Y/N) smacked her quickly before finding a packet of offers on her desk. She had gotten 592 offers and had the third-highest amount of offers.

'Wow, I didn't even do that well in the Sports Festival yet I got more offers than Tokoyami. I wonder why.' She wondered about this while reading through the offers.

One that especially stood out to her was the Endeavor Hero Agency. Why would he want her for internships when she didn't even do that well in the first place?

Making the decision, she decided to go with the Endeavor Hero Agency just because he was the Number Two Hero. Another thing that stood out to her was the fact that it was Todoroki's dad. What did he see in her that had convinced him to give her an offer?

She's probably about to find out.

Time skip brought to you by Bakugou turning into a fluffy blonde pomeranian (I literally just read something with a quirk that did that and IT WAS SO CUTE)

It was the day when everyone was going to their internships. Little did Shoto know that she was going to the same agency as his. She didn't even know that he had chosen his dad as she knew he hated him. He probably chose another agency that wouldn't be his bastard of a father.

She was about to find out soon anyways.

--

"I'll do anything to make you smile, I just never want to see you cry."