The girl and Camp

Is it strange for two men to have a child they didn't adopt? Kind of. But, that was the case for Nico and Will.

When they wanted a child, she kind of just appeared. 

On her first temper tantrum skeletons rose from the ground.

When will came home from work with a cut on his arm, she healed it.

Instead of killing flowers when she was sad, the grew aroudn her. That was probably a blessing from Persephone.

Nico and Will name her Bianca Solace Di Angelo.

For her fifth birthday Apollo gave her a bow and some arrows. Since the Lester incident he had become much more caring about his children's lives.

Hades had given her a skeleton kitten.

Nico and Will, like normal parents, gave her a bike and horse riding lessons.

When she was thirteen  it was time for her to go to camp.

Bianca went to Goode high school with ehr friends.

Nico asked into her room just as she was packing for camp.

"Hey, since you're turning thirteen today, we have a surprise for you that isn't camp. Come outside when your done"

Bianca nodded and stuffed her last thing, a pair of flip flops, into her back. She took it downstairs and walked outside, grabbing an apple on her way.

Outside her parents were waiting. She sighed and looked up at the house. Her fathers smiled. "Okay. Thsi was a gift from Percy and Annabeth since their son gets air sick" Said Will.

Suddenly a black and gold, Pegasus Landed next to her. "This is Toffee"Said Nico. "She is your Pegasus friend. She will come with you to camp" 

Bianca stroked the winged horses muzzle before getting in the car. She grabbed a book called Trials of Apollo the Burning Maze.

Will and Nico also got in when Wills phone rang. Adult Demi gods did not send up a signal when using phones. The phone read Dad (Apollo). Willl took the call Andy put it on speaker. "Why would you let my grand daughter read my most embarrassing moments?" Cried Apollo. "Because she like them and they are funny" Replied Willl.

I feel they could see Apollo, he would be pouting.

"They are funny" Said Bianca. That's when Apollo hung up. Will burst out laughing and Nico rolled his eyes.

They finally got to camp. Nico nd Will Hughes her goodbye. Toffee followed ehr in. Chiron walked over when he saw her. "Hello Bianca. Welcome to Camp Halfblood. Since you have to God's blood in you, you can sleep in the Hades or the Apollo cabin. Which would you like?"

"Um, Apollo please"

"Okay. You can go find your friends and then come to me with them." He said

Bianca walked of and saw her friends talking by the Big house. "Hey guys!" She cried out.

They smiled at her. "Hey Bianca" Said Oak, son of Frank and Hazel. He  could shape shift and bring gems up from the earth except they were not cursed. He also had Arions foal called birch. He had brown hair and dark, chocolate coloured skin, his eyes were green.

Toby waved. He was teh son of Annabeth and Percy. He could control water and was very smart. He had black hair and gray eyes. He had slightly tanned skin. 

Stormy smiled. She was Piper  And  Jasons daughter. She had charm speak and could fly. She had blonde hair,  brown eyes, and tanned skin.

Flame was smiling as usual. He was teh son of Calypso and Leo. He could set himself on fire and could summon wind spirits. He had brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

Willow walked over. She was Reyna and Thalia's daughter. She could give others some of the qualities she had, and she could summon lightning. She had black hair and brown eyes.

They headed up to the big house.

Chiron was waiting liek he said. "Hello, it is time for you to pick your weapons"

They smiled when he said that.

"I already have a bow" siad Willow and Bianca at the same time. "Yes, I know that! But you do need a close combat weapon" 

They nodded.

"Bianca. Your fathers said this is for you" He said, handing her a sword made of Stygian iron.

The sword turned into a bracelet.

He handed Stormy a pair of earrings that turned into celestial bronze scimitars.

He gave Toby a watch that turned into a celestial bronze sword.

Willow had her two dogs. One gold and one silver. They were name Silver and Gold. She also had an imperial gold spear. Teh spear turned into a necklace

Flame had a tool belt.

Oak was handed an imperial gold sword that turned into a pair of trainers.