Rehearsal For TNTL

~Damien's POV~

Tour is a few days away and Ian, Shayne, Courtney, and I have been rehearsing a lot.

"This is going to be so fun touring the west coast this next week," Ian says as he starts putting the props away. 

"Yeah, I can't wait to see all the fans!" Courtney yells across the empty room. I see Shayne and Ian showing each other stuff on their phones, sneaking over I see that they are looking at different spots to eat in their home towns. 

"Are you hoping to see any old friends while we are in Sacramento?" I ask, slipping down on a fold-out chair.

"Not really, it has been a long time since I've really seen anyone. Maybe, my old neighbor, she was pretty cool. We tried to stay in touch but life got in the way," Ian states, scrolling through his Facebook finding said, neighbor. "Her and I used to have play dates as kids and my mom would babysit her little sister." I see a young girl next to a young Ian. 

"Why not invite her to the show then?" Shayne asks. Ian goes to her profile and sends her a message. He sends her a message asking if she was busy that day. She messages back saying she was and if her sister could go too.

"Well she is coming to the show and bringing her sister, now the Sac show is gonna be so fun!" Ian says excitedly. He must really miss his hometown.