Shining lights

Layla walks through Downtown Evanston, Illinois on a cold rainy night. She lives in a state with a lot of fancy rich folks man. Something catches Layla's attention... a yellow light beaming through a single window. She peeps through thinking it may be a craftsman shop, she looks in and see many finely dressed billionaires inside partying. Her jaw drops and eyes widen with amazement; forgetting reality, she starts imagining herself enjoying the party with them. In her head she imagines herself wearing a lavishing, pink, metallic, slit dress. She goes back into reality with sounds of yelling struck in her head. She walks toward the sound and see 3 gang members kicking, punching, and making fun of a young teenager looking to be around 14 to 15. Layla yells at the 3 men "Hey! Stop or I'm calling the police!" 1 member stays and keeps a eye on the boy while 2 of them come towards her. She panics, she tries to think of a plan but fails to do so; she hears a door swing open but she doesn't have time to look. A stranger from the party comes speeding towards Layla and tackles the men on the ground. "RUN!" the man said with a deep manly voice. She starts running with no hesitation. 23 minutes later, she sits on a bench far away from the fight as possible. She sees someone walking toward the bench, they have a dirty torn up tux with a bleeding, bruised face. Layla sees that it is the same man that helped her, he sits on the bench next to her. "You picked up quite the fight, huh?" he chuckled. "Well you finished it." replied Layla, she also chuckled. He lights a smoke and hands it to Layla. Surprised, Layla took it "Thanks." Layla said.