𝐳𝐞𝐝 • 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐲/𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡

539 words.

zed necrodopolus x girlfriend! human! reader.

warnings: none

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

y/n was angry. her and addison were walking to the cafeteria with bucky and he was saying some very rude and discriminative things about zombies. even though she doesn't stand for it, she would usually just be passive-aggressive for a little bit and then let it go. but this time she really took bucky's words to heart because she was dating a zombie and was friends with a lot of them.

"bucky can you not be so rude?" addison sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"listen all i'm saying is that zombies are a waste of space and shouldn't be here." bucky said dismissively as the three of them entered the cafeteria.

" you know what bucky, that's it!" y/n yelled angrily. everyone in the cafeteria stopped talking and looked over at the three of them.

"you think you're so much better than everyone but in reality, you're just a stupid guy who's insecure and dumb enough to think that zombies are the monsters here! you're more of a monster than the worst zombies!" y/n growled loudly and stomped over to the zombies' lunch table.

everyone's eyes followed her and continued to stare at her for a few seconds.

"what!" she yelled loudly. everyone quickly looked away and y/n banged her head down on the table.

"woah y/n what happened?" zed asked as he put his hand on y/n's back. she slowly lifted up her head and rolled her eyes.

"bucky happened. i feel like breaking his arms and slapping that smile of his face." y/n said menacingly. zed, eliza, and bonzo glanced at each other with slight fear in their eyes. zed wrapped his arm around y/n's shoulders and pulled her into him.

"hug?" bonzo asked her innocently.

"no! she doesn't want a hug!" zed said quickly. y/n was breathing heavily and her heart was beating really fast. she was quite literally about to snap.

"i think you two should go before she really does flip out." eliza suggested.

"yeah you're right." zed grabbed y/n's hand and guided her out of the cafeteria. they stopped in an empty classroom and zed sat her down on one of the desks. she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"ok can you tell me why you're so mad?" zed asked looking into her eyes.

y/n sighed and rolled her eyes before answering.

"bucky said that zombies are a waste of space and that they shouldn't be here." y/n said angrily.

"just because bucky said all those things doesn't make them true. you know that." zed reasoned.

"yeah -no i get that, and i know you guys can handle yourselves. but he just makes me so angry!" y/n sighed. zed pulled her arms apart and held her hands. y/n inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"thanks for calming down. i almost ripped someone's head off." y/n said with a smile.

"no problem."

"i'm not mad anymore, but i did kinda want that hug."

"i think i might have something better." zed said with a grin. he leaned in and planted a kiss on y/n's lips. she smiled into the kiss and then pulled away.

"you're right, that was better."

published: february 16, 2020.
revised: april 22, 2020.