"Well as much as I would like to stay here and take care of you, I have to go to school."

She pouted. "I hate being sick."

"Me too." I nodded my head while I finished tying the laces of my boots.

I walked over to Billie and kissed her forehead. "I promise I'll take care of you when I get back from school."

She pouted once more. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. "I'll be back in a few hours."

-

I turned to my left as I felt the table move a bit. I was met by the sight of Jacob Parker sitting in Billie's usual spot. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"You're smart, right? Well I heard that you tutor, so I was wondering if you could help me with math."

I hadn't tutored since last year. "Who told you that I tutored?"

"I think her name is Maddy or something." He shrugged. "I don't know. She was fine as hell though."

Of course. "Well sorry to disappoint, but I don't tutor anymore. Also don't waste your time with her. She's gay." I said monotonously.

He frowned. "Damn. Oh well." And with that he got up and walked back to his seat.

"What was that about?" Lexi asked.

"Just asking if I could tutor him." I shrugged.

-

"See you guys later." I waved everybody goodbye as I got up, walking out of the cafeteria after.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, opening my messages with Billie.

iMessages
Bubba 🤍

How are you feeling?

Terrible :(
Hurry up please
I miss you :(

I miss you too
I'll be there soon <3

.

I grunted as I ran into somebody, looking up from my phone, about to apologize until I saw who it was.

"There you are, Addy bear." She grinned. "I've been meaning to talk to you, but you're always with your little girlfriend or whatever. She's a feisty one, isn't she?" She chuckled.

"G-go away, Maddy. I really don't want to deal with you right now." I sighed.

"Come on, baby. You know you love me." She insisted.

"I loved you." I said, shoving my hands into my pockets. "I don't anymore. You ruined that. But it's fine. I've got Billie now and she's way better than you."

"I did not ruin anything."

I let out a humorless chuckle. "You can't be serious. You went out and c-cheated on me a countless amount of times, you cut yourself to make me stay with you, the list goes on. Y-you're fucking crazy, Madeline."

"Baby, it was a mistake! I promise it won't happen again if you just give me another chance."

"Stop calling me that. It wasn't a mistake. You don't make the same mistake over and over again. I've gave you t-too many second chances. It almost been a year, Madeline. We're over. Move on." I glared.

Before she could say anything, I walked past her, making my way out of the school.

"Come back, I'm not done talking." She yelled, trying to catch up with me.

"I-I've got some where to be."

"Just let me talk." She begged.

I got in my car, but before I closed the door, I said "I'm sorry, Madeline." I started my car and drove away quickly.

-

"What took you so long, angel?" Billie asked as I made my way over to her, coughing after. She was currently under three different blankets with a box of tissues on the bedside table.

I debated on whether or not to tell Billie about my "encounter" with Madeline earlier, but decided against it. "A lot of traffic." I shrugged.

I held my hand against her forehead, frowning at how hot it was. "You've got a fever, baby."

"I feel terrible." She whined.

"I bet. I'll be right back, I'm going to go get you some medicine." I walked back out of my room and down the stairs, walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed the bottle of medicine and a medicine cup, pouring the correct amount of medicine into the cup. I put the medicine back up and walked upstairs, into my room. I walked over to my bed and handed the cup to Billie.

"Please tell me this isn't the nasty shit."

I laughed and shook my head. "It's not the nasty shit. It's actually really good."

She drank the medicine, giving it a look of approval after. "Not bad. Can we cuddle now?"

"Let me shower first and then I'm all your's." I smiled.

"Hurry up, please." She pouted.

"I will."

I grabbed one of her hoodie's from her drawer, along with a pair of underwear, walking to the bathroom after. I quickly showered and changed into the hoodie, walking back into my room.

Billie grinned when she saw me and opened her arms. I gladly walked over to her, climbing into the bed with her, and cuddled her.

"You know, I'm already missing your pink hair." She muttered, her hand running through my now black hair. All of the pink hair dye had completely washed out about a week ago, due to it not being permanent dye.

"Me too." I sighed. "I might dye it again, I'm not sure though."

"Well whatever you decide to do, you'll still be beautiful."

-

a/n this chapter is all over the place wow

Words:
1287