2 rising intentions

Rainbow blitz continued to smile making her heart thump. She hesitantly opened her mouth but then blitz spoke.

"You came," the tone in his voice was almost dreamy.

"Y-yes," Applejack squeaked, but then bluntly pointed out,"Uh.... the dragon tattoo. What happened last night?

He titled his head this time giving a mischievous smile,"Well that very much is important for what I want to tell you."

"Then tell me already," She said hoping she get her answers.

He stepped closer to her and placed his fingers on top of her lips,"I...Love...you."

"What?" Applejack backed away,"You kidding? Right? You barely know me."

"I do know you, but for some reason you don't know me. Applejack, I have been waiting forever. That dragon tattoo is a symbol of you belonging to me," Rainbow Blitz crosses his arms and explained, staring at her with sympathy.

Applejack was confused," I think you mistaken me. I don't remember you. And I'm pretty sure for a guy like you, I would remember you. And also ... I don't belong to anyone."

Rainbow blitz then came into a realization of something as he brought his hands under her chin,"could it be that you lost your memories?"

Applejack watched his sadden look turn into an angry look. She stepped back not knowing what to do. It was like he spoke another language to her now.

"So you don't remember. But that doesn't make any sense," His breath was shaky.

Applejack gazed at his troubled face. Once again she stepped back,"I'm gonna go home and hope this is all a dream. Bye."

Rainbow blitz watched her walk away and called after her," wait!" He ran to her and grabbed her wrists,"d-do y-you still want to go on a d-date?"

   Applejack squinted her eyes at him. And mumbled something under her breath.

"Sorry... what was that?" Rainbow blitz leaned down asking.

"Are you crazy?!" Applejack shouted, and then turned around," I......"

"Please..... I will give you answers on your past... don't you remember your parents?" Rainbow blitz desperately asked her stating away in shame.

Applejack sighs,"ok. Pick me up at my houses tomorrow."

"Ok!" Rainbow blitz smiles.

   The blonde girl walked back to her apartment. What was she getting herself into? She saw a text message from a unknown number come on her phone.

???: hey! Remember me!

Applejack:?

???: friend from high school.

Applejack: who r u?

???: Twilight sparkle!

Twilight sparkle: Wanna hang out tmrw?( ps sorry for disturbing you)

Applejack: I'm busy tmrw

Twilight sparkle: it's an emergency

Applejack: I will see

Twilight sparkle: text me back with an answer. Goodnight

Applejack: good night

  Applejack closes her eyes. Maybe if she wakes up tomorrow. All of this will go away.

———————-

   Twilight sparkle types on her laptop and mumbled something to herself,"access to the fourth wall gained......I think.." some error had popped on her screen.