13

hey guys, I am going to be rewriting some of my stories including this one so they are more interesting to read. I had a couple of questions that i hoped you could answer in the comments.

1. Do you guys ike the pictures or should the pictures stop?
2. How often do you want new parts ?
3. How long should each chapter be?

(The whole story is done with rewrites!!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I opened my eyes Colby and I were both cuddled up naked.

"Goodmorning." Colby said once he realised I was awake.

"Hey handsome." I said kissing him. All of a sudden I got an urge to get a repeat of last night. I threw off of the cover and made my was down to Colby's dick to give him a blowjob.

"Oh, I'm okay with this." Colby said smiling.

After our morning love making sesh we decidedto get ready because we had to see everyone off to the airport today. Colby and  drove to the arport together and met everybody at the front of the airport.

"Miles your flying back with them?" I asked cofused to why my counsin was here and not going back to New York.

"I'm going to stay with Rey for a while." He said smiling and throwing his arm around Rey. I looked to Rey and she was happier than I had ever seen her. I gave ech one of them a hug goodbye and watched them make their way into the airport.

Over the next few months, Colby and I were fucking like rabbits and Sam and Kat got engaged! One day we were sitting on the couch and colby and I were talking.

"Hey Love, How would you feel bout moving into a house with Sam, Jake, and my friend Corey?" Colby asked.

"As long as we have more space, I think that would be great!" I said.

"Why do we need more space?" colby asked

"I just found out last night... I'm pregnant."

The End...

Betrothed to Colby Brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें