Untitled Part 1

The most important matter towards the comparatively new paradigm shift in education is the way in which the technology is used and curriculum is defined. It makes the role of learners and teachers totally unclear. That is why the book "Breathing in Bodhi is introduced in the market. It has three apparent level- beginners, the avid readers and the experts which makes it a six book series. Based on the Attitude & Values theme, the book has 30 fascinating stories about People, Places, Events, Ideas and Issues and aimed at the development of Attitude and Values in children.

In the recent time, there is a trend that Education is no longer what the teacher teaches, but what a student is able to manifest. In a sincere effort to help students develop their values, attitude and skills, we have introduced Breathing in Bodhi book in the market.  This book has 30 attractive stories about people, issues, ideas and help students to develp their skills easily and rapidly.

The movement from an instruction paradigm and learning paradigm has made lots of children and teachers confused. In order to clear the air and help children learn the needful attitude, skills and knowledge, breathing in Bodhi as been introduced in the book. This book tells kids how to discover general knowledge and lean properly.