Forgotten past

-forgotten village-

They returned to forgotten village safely. And izayoi are shocked after he know the truth about his dream.

Maidame curie : there you are.
Izayoi : ...
Maidame curie : oh my, how are your feelings? Shocked? Sad? Or could it be both?
Izayoi : *sigh* i don't know...
Maidame curie : maybe it best if you don't know the truth...
Izayoi : no...i can't run from this fact. Because i am the spirit deity of this world. I have to keep going and accept the truth.
Maidame curie : now that is the spirit.
Izayoi : hmm...you said fallen and holy was sealed in that crystal, isn't it?
Maidame curie : yes, that's true.
Izayoi : is those crystal still exist until now?
Maidame curie : you don't need to ask me. The answer is in yourself.
Izayoi : you mean?
Maidame curie : look at your choker.

Izayoi seeing his choker.

Izayoi : you mean this?Maidame curie : actually crystal inside that choker is a crystal that sealed fallen, your darkness side

Maidame curie : actually crystal inside that choker is a crystal that sealed fallen, your darkness side.
Izayoi : is that...true!?
Maidame curie : have i ever lied to you?
Izayoi : ...
Izayoi : you said he has a power to create murk as nemesis does, then how can i purify it?
Maidame curie : if he create only a little amount of murk you still be able to purify it. But if he create a large murk with that strong power, i doubt you will survive as that murk control you...
Izayoi : so...i...will turn into him someday?
Maidame curie : *smiles* who knows?
Maidame curie : but you're lucky enough. Holy's seal was able to prevent any murk to come out. But if that seal is broken, the murk will go out and take over your body.
Izayoi : then who are the another person that has same crystal as me?
Maidame curie : it's nemesis itself.
Izayoi : nemesis has that crystal?
Maidame curie : hasn't you ever noticed it? The crystal at her necklace.
Izayoi : i suppose that's true.
Maidame curie : nemesis has the power of holy, the light side of her. She is the only one who can purifying fallen's murk...
Izayoi : so, nemesis will be the only one who can stop me if i turn into my darkness side, fallen?
Maidame curie : that's true. Do you have another question to ask about?
Izayoi : ...
Izayoi : no...thank you maidame curie...
Maidame curie : you're welcome~

izayoi prepares to return to klaver village. But before that, he turn and tell something to maidame curie.

Izayoi : about Orio, i ask you to create a portal that sealed me and him. I will
give it a signal to do it...
Maidame curie : oh dear~ are you sure? Your memory will be erased. Everything.
Izayoi : this is the only way. I can't defeat him as he had a power looks alike the deity power. I must protect this world whatever it take the risk.
Maidame curie : if that what's your wish then i will do it.
Izayoi : thanks...
Izayoi : and about my past...don't let nemesis and the other knew it...
Maidame curie : i'll give you my word.
Izayoi : thanks for telling me this...maidame curie.
Maidame curie : you're welcome~

In a second izayoi leave the forgotten village. But before that he go to his spirit tree, yggdrasil. And do something with it.

Izayoi : i will never give up...
Izayoi : even if my memory are erased, our bonds will still exist.
Izayoi : i trusting my bonds to you, everyone...

Then izayoi done with it. And he flies toward klaver village.