Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up disoriented and to the sound of furious whispering. "I think she's waking up." My eyes opened to find Blaire looking like an Italian chef just inches away from my face.

Am I hallucinating?

What happened last night.

"Blaire," I shrieked, jumping back. "What happened?" I asked, clutching onto my head. It felt like someone hit me on the head with a brick.

"Well.. um.. you drank from the wrong cup last night," Blaire said, shakily at first. "And then you urm... got lost..."

Got lost.

I was under the influence of alcohol and wandering around on my own.

The thought brought a sick feeling to my stomach. I held onto my head tightly, praying so that I can remember any tiny detail of what happened last night.

Images flashed in my mind and I saw a pair of intimidating, soft yet dangerous green eyes staring down at me. I groaned at the memory as I tried to remember even the tiniest recognizable facial feature.

"I'm so sorry Liz." Blaire put her face in her hands. "If it wasn't for me none of this would have happened to you." I shook my head. It wasn't her fault. She didn't feed me the alcohol.

"No it's mine," Himari spoke, and I turned to face her. She was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I don't blame anyone of you," I admitted. My head was throbbing as if someone was banging at my temples with a hammer. "How did you find me?" I asked and Blaire bit her lip as Himari looked down at her hands, neither one of them making eye contact with me.

"Well you went through a crowd of people and then we lost you. I checked all of the rooms downstairs and Himari checked the yard to make sure you weren't wandering around the street, but we found you upstairs. This guy..."So there was a guy. Bile started to rise in my throat. "He was carrying you. At first, Himari thought he did something to you so she tried to attack him, but he said that he was only helping. He helped us get you back home," Blaire finished and I ran a hand down my face, releasing a heavy breath of relief.

"I'm so sorry I ruined your night Blaire."

"It's not your fault Lizzy," Blaire said wrapping her arms around me in a comforting hug. "Besides we all live together now. So we are responsible for each other in situations like these. We a family now, Lizzy." I smiled up at her. It was a sweet sentiment.

I couldn't take Blaire seriously while she had a fake mustache on her face. A smile tugged at my lips as I watched her smooth it out with her fingers. "Blaire?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you have a mustache on your face?" She let out a high pitched laugh and did a little twirl to show off her outfit. It's a chef's uniform and she was wearing a hat that hid her blonde hair.

"I work at this bakery called Taste of Paris. They have all their employees dress up like this. Apparently, it makes the customers smile," she said while smoothing out her long comical mustache.

"Why don't you say something to Liz in french," Himari suggested with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes and a coy smile on her face.

"Haha, Himi you so funny," Blaire said with a roll of her eyes. "You know my french accent makes me sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger."

"If you sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger then it's not a French accent," Himari pointed out.

"I'd like to hear your french accent," I said and Blaire let out a sigh.