My Property

Y/N = Your Name

E/C = Eye Color
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Alex's P.O.V.

"BOYFWEND, BOYFWEND, BOYFWEND!!" Y/N yelled across the hall while running after me. A few minutes of running around the main hall, she finally caught up to me, giving me a hug. "Boyfwend..." she muttered nuzzling close to my chest.

"Y/N it's embarassing..." I spoke. She looked up at me and with a sad expression gave me a faint "fine". After class I chose to hang out with Ani and Henry at the Cafeteria. "Y/N's really cute! Why did you have to do that to her?!" Ani whined.

 Henry giving me a small nod. "It's embarassing...." I muttered. "But you guys make a really good couple, don't you enjoy the cute attention she gives you?" Henry asked. I opened my mouth to answer but a few giggles caught my attention. It was Y/N and Aksel. Aksel patting Y/N's head, while Y/N nuzzled into his arm.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Your too cute Y/N!" Aksel said. "Aww, Aksy your too sweet!" I squeled with excitement. Ever since I met Aksel, he enjoyed the attention I gave him! Unlike a certain someone.......

Pinching Aksel's cheeks, I gave him a small giggle. But I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching my every move. The uneasy feeling never leaving so I hugged Aksel's arm close to me. I swear I could've heard a small growl..Scary...

Aksel's P.O.V.
I noticed Y/n looked worried, even scared. "It's ok Y/N, I'll protect you." I said, giving her a small kiss on her forehead. Leaving her blushing like a tomato. "A-Aksel..." she muttered while blushing. I gave her a small smile, before I felt a hand tug the hood of my hoodie.

 "How are you guys?" Alex's voice rang my ear. "Y/N, how are you?" He asked, giving her a  genuinely sweet smile. But instead of replying, Y/N just rolled her eyes. Alex noticed her actions, and sat next to her. Causing her to hug my arm closer now, "Aksy..." she muttered in my ear. Her E/C eyes sparkled and her pink lips were quivering.

'Sooo cute', I was about to kiss Y/N again but Alex carried her bridal style. "Sorry Aksy, this is my property!" He yelled loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear. I glanced at Y/N to see her blushing face. I had to chase Alex and pratically Y/N across the cafeteria!