A Sunset In Dubai

This narrative poem is from the POV of a Caracal, who describes watching a unrequited longing from a male that paints a girl he has seen, but never been introduced. Gazer and Chaser are names I personified for the characters representing who they are. Gazer I represented as the girl who is reserved and distant. Whilst Chaser is the man who is the painter, full of imagination and passion. Anyways, Enjoy part Three.

____________________________________

A Sunset in Dubai

The Caracal began where there was a chime in elegance, aromas spinning along a shore. Some wine around their uncertainty, options - watering. Continuing, one being the Chaser, the other the Gazer. It was a painter who was the Chaser. Sketching the details as he watched Gazer, eating fruit in front of the Sunset. Magenta held by the sky, her laughter printed in memory against white.

His eyes chasing her glimpses, pretending to watch the Sun, as she perused adventure, for what seemed miles. Chaser dreaming of the idea... that if the stars shone without a sheet of fog, he would find the one who caught his heart, the one to illuminate.

He caressed the full portrait of his Gazer, pouring her soul of sapphires onto the canvas. The way he painted temptation by her sangria lips, passion hidden under chocolate lashes, he remained a gentleman... but some thoughts, could bleed ink across dreams of Dubai. The brushstrokes remained smooth, gentle. He filled it with the memory of yellows, oranges, pinks and reds... as his time with her, came to an end. He placed his brushes down, as it remained only art.