"Indeed I did. Nice isn't it?" He asked, a teasing taunt in his voice. Juliette pulled her hands away and punched him in the shoulder.

"How is that nice?"

"I want everyone to see you belong to me."

"I don't belong to you. Did you read the article, I'm just another fling."

His eyes darkened as he stepped closer. Juliette responded by thumping him in the chest with all her might to keep him away; she couldn't think clearly if he kissed her again.

"You are surely not a fling, you are mine."

"Look, I don't know what you have been smoking, but I'm not yours, nor do I belong to you."

"Yes you do."

"Since when."

"Since I kissed you that's when."

"People kiss without meaning all the time."

"It meant nothing to you?"

"That's not what I meant...look I don't even know you, it been a goddamn week Jaxon."

He sighed and closed his eyes, a look of almost pain on his face. Juliette went to strike him, but he blocked her cunning move.

Juliette bristled.

"How about you join me for lunch, and you can ask me whatever you please," Jaxon offered, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Juliette narrowed her eyes, not sure his offer meant all he was letting on. But who was she to let down some information, and it was the King.

"Alright then Alpha."

"So what is my punishment for today?" Juliette asked as Jaxon let her into his suite first. She took a welcome breath of whatever was cooking for lunch.

"Hmm, the gymnasium floor needs mopping down. Meet me there after dinner," Jaxon ordered, securely closing the door behind him.

Juliette nodded and wandered down the hallway, taking in the pictures on the walls. One caught her eye.

It was of a young girl, maybe fifteen. Her long brown hair was plaited neatly. Her yellow dress was full of fun and youth, just like he smile.

"Who did this?" Juliette's asked. Jaxon stood behind her, looking easily over her head.

"I did," he breathed, his arms wounding around Juliette's waist as they stared at the picture.

"Who is it?" She asked, leaning back against his chest. He was so warm she just wanted to sleep on him.

She was amazed by his immediate talent.

"My sister," he said gently. The mood in the room plummeted below Arctic.

"Lets get lunch aye."

Juliette looked up through her eyelashes, gazing at Jaxon. He looked calm, impassive as he read through the article again.

Juliette sighed, looking at the brazen male who had suddenly grinned boldly.

"These news people really have a way with words don't they," he murmured, his index finer playing with his bottom lip which was curved in a smile.

"Tell me about it," Juliette muttered, rolling her eyes. Jaxon looked up, giving her a wink.

"How long have you and Maya's mating been arranged?" Juliette asked suddenly. Jaxon froze, his muscles going ridged, his jaw tensed. He dropped the paper article he was holding.